Graeme Hall, sire of this year's Indiana Derby (gr. II) winner East Hall, has been sold through Schumer Bloodstock to continue his stud career in Saudi Arabia.
Graded winner Central Banker drew a $400,000 bid Nov. 10 at Keeneland November's robust seventh session, which saw more gains in average and median prices.
Stratford Hill, a graded stakes winner by A.P. Indy, has been retired from racing and will stand the 2013 breeding season at Winding Oaks Farm near Ocala, Fla.
Making his stakes debut against a stellar field of turf sprinters, Stratford Hill ran down pacesetter Great Attack late to score the $100,000 Shakertown (gr. IIIT) by a half-length April 16 at Keeneland.
Chamberlain Bridge will carry top weight of 124 pounds in the Shakertown Stakes (gr. IIIT) at Keeneland April 16.
Most Popular Stories
- Suffolk Downs, Horsemen Have Deal for Meets
- TJC Acquires Majority Interest in Blood-Horse
- American Pharoah Shows Readiness for Rebel
- Trainer A. C. Avila Suspended, Fined by CHRB
- California Chrome Working Steadily for Dubai
- Caesars' Moves Impact Turfway, ThistleDown
- Nerud 3-Year-Old Wins Again at Big A
- Ben's Cat Maryland-Bred HOY for Fourth Year
- NJ Track Calls for End to Simulcast Impasse
- Baffert: Dortmund is 'Figuring it Out'