Graeme Hall, sire of this year's Indiana Derby (gr. II) winner East Hall, has been sold through Schumer Bloodstock to continue his stud career in Saudi Arabia.
Graded winner Central Banker drew a $400,000 bid Nov. 10 at Keeneland November's robust seventh session, which saw more gains in average and median prices.
Stratford Hill, a graded stakes winner by A.P. Indy, has been retired from racing and will stand the 2013 breeding season at Winding Oaks Farm near Ocala, Fla.
Making his stakes debut against a stellar field of turf sprinters, Stratford Hill ran down pacesetter Great Attack late to score the $100,000 Shakertown (gr. IIIT) by a half-length April 16 at Keeneland.
Chamberlain Bridge will carry top weight of 124 pounds in the Shakertown Stakes (gr. IIIT) at Keeneland April 16.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome is Vox Populi Award Winner
- WV Racing Struggles With Plan for Stability
- Researchers Study Near-, Farsightedness in Horses
- Two IL Tracks File for Bankruptcy Protection
- Undefeated Dortmund Wasn't Always So Popular
- British Racing Undertakes Education Program
- Lukas Pointing 'Brandi' to Kentucky Oaks
- Baffert Quartet Faces Shared Belief in Malibu
- Secret Circle Aims for Season-Ending Win
- Millionaire Kiri's Clown Euthanized at Age 25