Graeme Hall, sire of this year's Indiana Derby (gr. II) winner East Hall, has been sold through Schumer Bloodstock to continue his stud career in Saudi Arabia.
Graded winner Central Banker drew a $400,000 bid Nov. 10 at Keeneland November's robust seventh session, which saw more gains in average and median prices.
Stratford Hill, a graded stakes winner by A.P. Indy, has been retired from racing and will stand the 2013 breeding season at Winding Oaks Farm near Ocala, Fla.
Making his stakes debut against a stellar field of turf sprinters, Stratford Hill ran down pacesetter Great Attack late to score the $100,000 Shakertown (gr. IIIT) by a half-length April 16 at Keeneland.
Chamberlain Bridge will carry top weight of 124 pounds in the Shakertown Stakes (gr. IIIT) at Keeneland April 16.
Most Popular Stories
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- Quality Over Quantity in Fasig-Tipton Saratoga Catalog
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Arrogate Unanimous Top Choice in NTRA Poll
- Los Alamitos Meet Set to Kick Off July 6
- The Week in Photos 6/27/2017
- F-T Saratoga Offering 12 From Scat Daddy's Last Crop
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby