In today's sales arena, commercial breeders find they need to be more nimble, find alternatives
The Round Table has gone from spinning wheel to one rolling forward read blog
Joseph Allen's Asti will be making her first American start in the $100,000 Beaugay Handicap (gr. IIIT) for fillies and mares on the Aqueduct Park turf Saturday.
Donald Adam's Film Maker, scratched from Monday's Ballston Spa Breeders' Cup Handicap (gr. IIT) at Saratoga due to an outside post position and a course with plenty of give in it, didn't have to wait long for a second chance. Trainer H. Graham Motion brings the filly right back for Sunday's Glens Falls Handicap (gr. IIIT).
Golden Eagle Farm's Yearly Report tops a field of ten entered in the $500,000 Delaware Oaks (gr. II) to be run at 1 1/16 miles at Delaware Park Saturday.
Most Popular Stories
- Veteran Kentucky-Based Hot Walker Roche Dies at 91
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Baffert Talks 2017 Triple Crown
- Elliott Honored with George Woolf Memorial Jockey Award
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Louis Quatorze Dies of Heart Attack
- Oscar Performance Targeting Keeneland for Season Debut
- Boat Trip Gets First Foal Times Three
- Three Rules Fires Florida Bullet
- Guest Suite Taking Farish, Howard on Classic Ride