In today's sales arena, commercial breeders find they need to be more nimble, find alternatives
The Round Table has gone from spinning wheel to one rolling forward read blog
Joseph Allen's Asti will be making her first American start in the $100,000 Beaugay Handicap (gr. IIIT) for fillies and mares on the Aqueduct Park turf Saturday.
Donald Adam's Film Maker, scratched from Monday's Ballston Spa Breeders' Cup Handicap (gr. IIT) at Saratoga due to an outside post position and a course with plenty of give in it, didn't have to wait long for a second chance. Trainer H. Graham Motion brings the filly right back for Sunday's Glens Falls Handicap (gr. IIIT).
Golden Eagle Farm's Yearly Report tops a field of ten entered in the $500,000 Delaware Oaks (gr. II) to be run at 1 1/16 miles at Delaware Park Saturday.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell
- Stellar Wind to Challenge Beholder Again
- Nyquist Arrives at Monmouth
- Stradivari Recuperating After Surgery
- Belmont Winner Creator Returns in Jim Dandy
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- A.P. Indian Has Green Light in Vanderbilt
- Haveyougoneaway Delivers in Honorable Miss
- Lady Aurelia on Track for Prix Morny
- Legends: Lady's Secret, the Iron Lady