In today's sales arena, commercial breeders find they need to be more nimble, find alternatives
The Round Table has gone from spinning wheel to one rolling forward read blog
Joseph Allen's Asti will be making her first American start in the $100,000 Beaugay Handicap (gr. IIIT) for fillies and mares on the Aqueduct Park turf Saturday.
Donald Adam's Film Maker, scratched from Monday's Ballston Spa Breeders' Cup Handicap (gr. IIT) at Saratoga due to an outside post position and a course with plenty of give in it, didn't have to wait long for a second chance. Trainer H. Graham Motion brings the filly right back for Sunday's Glens Falls Handicap (gr. IIIT).
Golden Eagle Farm's Yearly Report tops a field of ten entered in the $500,000 Delaware Oaks (gr. II) to be run at 1 1/16 miles at Delaware Park Saturday.
Most Popular Stories
- Azar Captures With Anticipation Stakes
- NTWAB to Honor American Pharoah Team
- Live Racing, Simulcasts Resume in Texas
- Suffolk Superintendent Steven Pini Dies at 63
- Breaking & Training: Taking the Next Steps
- South African Champion Wild One Dies
- T.I.P. Awards Applications Being Accepted
- Deal Apparently Reached on Texas Funding
- CA Stallion Sought After Euthanized
- Departing Tops More Than Ready Mile