Joseph Giogrio's Stormy Journey, a 3-year-old maiden making his debut in Belmont Park's fourth race Satuday, flipped in the tunnel before the race and became lodged between a retaining rail and the clubhouse wall. But a team of helpers headed by the New York Racing Association's Chief Examining Veterinarian Dr. Celeste Kunz extricated the colt.
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- Gutsy Move Gets Abel Tasman CCA Oaks Win
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Lady Eli Runs 'One of Her Greatest Races to Date'
- Girvin Has Final Work Ahead of Haskell
- Glamanation First Stakes Winner for Point of Entry
- Gun Runner Posts Bullet in Breeze for Whitney
- Raison d'Etat Gets First Winner
- Brown in High Spirits After Three Saratoga Wins
- Lady Eli’s Amazing Story Continues