Joseph Giogrio's Stormy Journey, a 3-year-old maiden making his debut in Belmont Park's fourth race Satuday, flipped in the tunnel before the race and became lodged between a retaining rail and the clubhouse wall. But a team of helpers headed by the New York Racing Association's Chief Examining Veterinarian Dr. Celeste Kunz extricated the colt.
Most Popular Stories
- Tonalist, Wicked Strong Headline Jim Dandy
- Dance With Fate Off the Bench for San Diego
- Queen's Horse Tests Positive for Morphine
- Record Breakers Headed for Del Mar Debutante
- Art Sherman to Receive Laffit Pincay Award
- Can Coup de Grace Land Blow in Amsterdam?
- Daring Dancer Prevails in Lake George Stakes
- Shanon Nicole Takes Off-Turf Indiana Grand
- Haskin: The Saint of Saratoga
- Eight Stakes Set for Churchill in September