Fabulous Strike, carrying high weight of 136 pounds, led from start to finish for a 1 1/2-length triumph in the $111,200 Fall Highweight Handicap, the Thanksgiving Day feature at Aqueduct.
Idiot Proof will try to rebound from a poor Breeders Cup performance in the Fall Highweight Handicap Nov. 27 at Aqueduct.
Stud Muffin, a $35,000 claim back in March, came through on the biggest day of the year for New York-breds as he stormed to a 1 1/2-length victory in the $250,000 Empire Classic Handicap on New York Showcase Day Oct. 18 at Belmont Park.
Trainer Bruce Levine has conditioned Roddy Valente's homebred Bustin Stones through four victories -- including three black type wins -- and a successful comeback from surgery on both knees. But the 4-year-old son of City Zip will have to step it up a notch to remain undefeated when he tackles graded company for the first time in the Feb. 18 General George Handicap (gr. II) at Laurel Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Champs Meet Again in Nassau
- Suddenbreakingnews Works, Bound for Belmont
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Miller Promoted at Millennium Farms
- Gainesway's Tapizar Has First Winner
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Barretts Sale Features Wide Selection
- Havre de Grace Half Sister Wins at Delaware
- Strangles Leads to ThistleDown Quarantine