Fabulous Strike, carrying high weight of 136 pounds, led from start to finish for a 1 1/2-length triumph in the $111,200 Fall Highweight Handicap, the Thanksgiving Day feature at Aqueduct.
Idiot Proof will try to rebound from a poor Breeders Cup performance in the Fall Highweight Handicap Nov. 27 at Aqueduct.
Stud Muffin, a $35,000 claim back in March, came through on the biggest day of the year for New York-breds as he stormed to a 1 1/2-length victory in the $250,000 Empire Classic Handicap on New York Showcase Day Oct. 18 at Belmont Park.
Trainer Bruce Levine has conditioned Roddy Valente's homebred Bustin Stones through four victories -- including three black type wins -- and a successful comeback from surgery on both knees. But the 4-year-old son of City Zip will have to step it up a notch to remain undefeated when he tackles graded company for the first time in the Feb. 18 General George Handicap (gr. II) at Laurel Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Two-Time Champion Beholder Out of BC Distaff
- Hillstar Shoots to Canadian International Win
- Just The Judge Earns E. P. Taylor Verdict
- Head May Continue Mile Success with Anodin
- Maturing White Rose Blossoms in Dowager
- Untapable Tops Worktab Sunday at Santa Anita
- Caspar Netscher Up in Time for Nearctic Win
- Fresh Native Bombshell Wins Ontario Fashion
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Undrafted Drills 5 Furlongs for Turf Sprint