A barn quarantine at Prairie Meadows was lifted Monday after tests showed that a horse suspected of having the equine herpes virus did not have the disease.
The quarantine at Prairie Meadows was relaxed slightly June 8 to allow horses to enter the stable area, but no horses will be allowed to leave the grounds until test results for a possible equine herpesvirus case are known.
Horses in one barn at Prairie Meadows in Iowa have been quarantined due to a possible case of equine herpesvirus.
Most Popular Stories
- MarketWatch: American Pharoah's Stud Value
- Summer Hit Aimed for All American Three-Peat
- American Pharoah Gallops at Churchill
- Hard Not to Like Seeking CA Score in Gamely
- 16 Remain Engaged for Epsom Derby
- Love Me Only's First Foal a Stakes Winner
- Jockey Taylor Hole Rides 2,000th Winner
- Ostrolenka Appears Poised for Mike Lee Stakes
- Frosted Scheduled for Belmont Stakes Run
- Frosted Continues Working Toward Belmont