A barn quarantine at Prairie Meadows was lifted Monday after tests showed that a horse suspected of having the equine herpes virus did not have the disease.
The quarantine at Prairie Meadows was relaxed slightly June 8 to allow horses to enter the stable area, but no horses will be allowed to leave the grounds until test results for a possible equine herpesvirus case are known.
Horses in one barn at Prairie Meadows in Iowa have been quarantined due to a possible case of equine herpesvirus.
Most Popular Stories
- Back on Dirt at Keeneland; New Track Opens
- Pleasantly Perfect to Taylor Made Stallions
- Bandbox Retired to Northview Stallion Station
- Enterprising Chases Sweep in Del Mar Derby
- Startup Nation Impresses in With Anticipation
- Goldencents vs. Wise Dan Showdown Likely
- Magic Bay First Winner for Sire Neko Bay
- That Handicapping Show - Woodward Stakes
- LoPresti Not Thinking About Horse of the Year
- Durkin to be Honored at Saratoga This Weekend