A barn quarantine at Prairie Meadows was lifted Monday after tests showed that a horse suspected of having the equine herpes virus did not have the disease.
The quarantine at Prairie Meadows was relaxed slightly June 8 to allow horses to enter the stable area, but no horses will be allowed to leave the grounds until test results for a possible equine herpesvirus case are known.
Horses in one barn at Prairie Meadows in Iowa have been quarantined due to a possible case of equine herpesvirus.
Most Popular Stories
- Trainer Desormeaux in New York State of Mind
- Front-Running Golden Horn Rolls in Eclipse
- American Pharoah to Haskell
- Jockeys Fined for Whip Violations in SoCal
- 'Kathy' Prevails in Perfect Sting Thriller
- Injured Jockey Selman Undergoes Back Surgery
- Force Upsets New York Derby
- Got Lucky Surges to Molly Pitcher Victory
- Pedigree Analysis: Olympia
- Oaklawn Improvements Include New Barn