Grade II winner Storm Wolf, 2004 California-bred champion 2-year-old Texcess, and grade II-placed Papa to Kinzie are among 35 horses, including 19 horses of racing age, supplemented to the Barrett Equine 2006 January Winter Mixed Sale.
Multiple grade I winner Pico Central is the clear headliner for Sunday's $300,000 Bing Crosby Handicap (gr. I) at Del Mar, but he could be vulnerable after an absence of four months.
Trainer Cole Norman, who captured the 2003 Bing Crosby Handicap (gr. I) when he shipped Beau's Town to the seashore, will be represented by Top Commander in Sunday's edition of the six-furlong stakes.
Greg's Gold and Pico Central have joined the field for Sunday's grade I, $300,000 Bing Crosby Handicap at six furlongs on Del Mar's main track.
As far as West Coast 3-year-old sprinters are concerned, undefeated Lost in the Fog has been in a class by himself this season. But he could have some company at the top in Storm Wolf, an impressive winner of the $150,000 Lazaro Barrera Memorial Stakes (gr. II) at Hollywood Park Saturday.
Harris Farms' High Standards returns to dirt, where he won his first four starts, in Saturday's $150,000 Laz Barrera Memorial Stakes (gr. II) for 3-year-olds covering seven furlongs at Hollywood Park.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Gallops at Churchill
- Espinoza: TC Pursuit 'Different This Time'
- Frosted Scheduled for Belmont Stakes Run
- MarketWatch: American Pharoah's Stud Value
- Golden Eagle Partial Dispersal at Barretts
- Five Palms Making Stakes Debut in Los Angeles
- Love Me Only's First Foal a Stakes Winner
- American Pharoah to Stand at Ashford Stud
- Pletcher Horses Top Belmont Work Tab
- Frosted Continues Working Toward Belmont