Godolphin Racing's Buffum came out running and never stopped as he posted a gate-to-wire score in the $150,000 Bold Ruler Handicap (gr. III) at Belmont Park Oct. 27.
Strong demand for young mares, especially those from the highly successful racing and breeding program of Bob and Beverly Lewis and from the dissolution of the breeding partnership of Stone Farm and Stonerside Stable, boosted Tuesday's second session of Keeneland's November breeding stock sale.
Champion Serena's Song, North America's all-time leading female money- earner, produced an Unbridled colt Feb. 19.
Most Popular Stories
- Stormin Fever Euthanized at 23
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup
- Casse Duo Set for Queen's Plate Run
- Neolithic Back Galloping After Respiratory Illness
- Untrapped Aims for First Stakes win in Ohio Derby
- Kitasan Black Faces 10 in Takarazuka Kinen
- Litfin at Large: Class Horses Figure in Ohio Derby
- Disco Rico and His Record-Setting Son Disco Partner
- The Player to Return on Churchill's Closing Night
- The Stronach Group Considers New England Venture