Stanford is back for a repeat bid in the $1.25 million Charles Town Classic (G2).
A filly by Tapit -- Silver Wolf sells to agents Alex Solis II and Jason Litt for a record $1.9 million April 22 at the OBS Spring sale of 2-year-olds in training.
Undefeated champion My Miss Aurelia, among the favorites for the Breeders' Cup Ladies' Classic (gr. I), breezed a half-mile in :48 at Santa Anita Oct. 28 in preparation for her Nov. 2 World Championships race.
A strapping gray or roan colt by Tapit was bought for $700,000 by Stonestreet Thoroughbreds to top the second session of the Keeneland September yearling sale Sept. 11.
Led by the $122,000 given for a half-sister to grade II winner Dream Rush, the Sept. 24 session of the 2007 Keeneland September yearling sale again produced lofty percentage increases over the corresponding 2006 session.
Most Popular Stories
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Quality Over Quantity in Fasig-Tipton Saratoga Catalog
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- F-T Saratoga Offering 12 From Scat Daddy's Last Crop
- Arrogate Unanimous Top Choice in NTRA Poll
- Street Surrender, Roman Secure First Stakes Win
- Los Alamitos Meet Set to Kick Off July 6