A Circuit Court judge in Lexington has dismissed claims filed by Jess Jackson and his Stonestreet Farm against Buckram Oak Holdings in connection with Jackson's $17.5 million purchase of the horse farm in February 2005.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Digs In for Final BC Breeze
- Speed Horses Hold Key to BC Classic
- Ouzts Takes Santa Anita Off 'Bucket List'
- Busy Day of Breeders' Cup Works Oct. 25
- Grand Arch 'Ready to Go' for BC Mile
- Fed Biz in Quick Work for BC Dirt Mile
- BC 2014: Alan Sherman: California Chrome Work
- Rich Tapestry, Big Macher in Sprint Works
- Chrome Facing Retirement With Poor BC Effort
- Breeders' Cup Modifies Convicted Trainer Rule