Grade II winner Quest was represented by his first winner when his daughter Rattlin Gyspy won by 5 3/4 lengths June 18 at Arlington Park.
Strawberry Reason, dam of champion Vindication, was found dead in her pasture June 29 at Arthur B. Hancock III's Stone Farm near Paris, Ky.
Wagon Limit, sire of grade I winner Silver Wagon, will stand the 2008 season at Moon Lake Equine Center near Elm Grove, La.
Menifee, who ran second in both the 1999 Kentucky Derby (gr. I) and Preakness Stakes (gr. I), has been sold to the Korean Racing Association to continue his stallion career.
The first foal by dual classic winner Smarty Jones arrived shortly after midnight Jan 10 at Arthur B. Hancock III's Stone Farm near Paris, Ky.
Quest, a homebred grade II winner for Arthur B. Hancock III and Gerald Healy, has been retired from racing and will stand at Hancock's Stone Farm near Paris, Ky.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Fast and Accurate Scores Spiral Upset
- Fear the Cowboy Takes Skip Away in Late Drive
- Juvenile Sales Scene Moves West to Barretts
- Thunder Snow Gets Up in UAE Derby
- Mind Your Biscuits Rises to Occasion in Golden Shaheen
- Fields Set for Louisiana Derby, Fair Grounds Oaks
- I Thought I had Seen it All
- Second Summer Catches Sharp Azteca in Godolphin Mile
- Irish War Cry Works With Wood Memorial Bid Likely