Grade II winner Quest was represented by his first winner when his daughter Rattlin Gyspy won by 5 3/4 lengths June 18 at Arlington Park.
Strawberry Reason, dam of champion Vindication, was found dead in her pasture June 29 at Arthur B. Hancock III's Stone Farm near Paris, Ky.
Wagon Limit, sire of grade I winner Silver Wagon, will stand the 2008 season at Moon Lake Equine Center near Elm Grove, La.
Menifee, who ran second in both the 1999 Kentucky Derby (gr. I) and Preakness Stakes (gr. I), has been sold to the Korean Racing Association to continue his stallion career.
The first foal by dual classic winner Smarty Jones arrived shortly after midnight Jan 10 at Arthur B. Hancock III's Stone Farm near Paris, Ky.
Quest, a homebred grade II winner for Arthur B. Hancock III and Gerald Healy, has been retired from racing and will stand at Hancock's Stone Farm near Paris, Ky.
Most Popular Stories
- Bayern Wires Haskell; Favored Untapable 5th
- Big Macher Collects Grade I Bing Crosby Win
- Tonalist, Kid Cruz Exit Jim Dandy Well
- Antipathy Convincing Winner in Muddy Shuvee
- Del Mar Shifting Turf Races After Breakdowns
- Valid Breaks Through With Monmouth Cup Win
- Guys Reward Finds Path to Oceanport Tally
- Starstruck Back to Winning Ways in Matchmaker
- Wicked Strong Gets Redemption in Jim Dandy
- Ageless Equals Course Record in Royal North