Grade II winner Quest was represented by his first winner when his daughter Rattlin Gyspy won by 5 3/4 lengths June 18 at Arlington Park.
Strawberry Reason, dam of champion Vindication, was found dead in her pasture June 29 at Arthur B. Hancock III's Stone Farm near Paris, Ky.
Wagon Limit, sire of grade I winner Silver Wagon, will stand the 2008 season at Moon Lake Equine Center near Elm Grove, La.
Menifee, who ran second in both the 1999 Kentucky Derby (gr. I) and Preakness Stakes (gr. I), has been sold to the Korean Racing Association to continue his stallion career.
The first foal by dual classic winner Smarty Jones arrived shortly after midnight Jan 10 at Arthur B. Hancock III's Stone Farm near Paris, Ky.
Quest, a homebred grade II winner for Arthur B. Hancock III and Gerald Healy, has been retired from racing and will stand at Hancock's Stone Farm near Paris, Ky.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Draws Post 13, is 3-1 Derby Favorite
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- Bensons Hope to Let Good Times Roll in Derby
- Fresh Horses Plentiful in 2016 Kentucky Derby
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite
- Ramseys Go It Alone with Oscar Nominated
- Trainer Abrams Takes Leave of Absence
- Full Gate for Pat Day Mile
- Former Derby Hopefuls Meet in American Turf
- Gryder Seeks First Derby With Trojan Nation