Grade II winner Quest was represented by his first winner when his daughter Rattlin Gyspy won by 5 3/4 lengths June 18 at Arlington Park.
Strawberry Reason, dam of champion Vindication, was found dead in her pasture June 29 at Arthur B. Hancock III's Stone Farm near Paris, Ky.
Wagon Limit, sire of grade I winner Silver Wagon, will stand the 2008 season at Moon Lake Equine Center near Elm Grove, La.
Menifee, who ran second in both the 1999 Kentucky Derby (gr. I) and Preakness Stakes (gr. I), has been sold to the Korean Racing Association to continue his stallion career.
The first foal by dual classic winner Smarty Jones arrived shortly after midnight Jan 10 at Arthur B. Hancock III's Stone Farm near Paris, Ky.
Quest, a homebred grade II winner for Arthur B. Hancock III and Gerald Healy, has been retired from racing and will stand at Hancock's Stone Farm near Paris, Ky.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Songbird Confirmed for Ogden Phipps
- Classic Empire to Begin Belmont Training
- Epicharis Begins Journey to Belmont Park
- Catch A Glimpse Has Homecoming in Nassau
- Leslie's Lady in Foal to American Pharoah
- Midnight Storm Seeks Grade 1 Dirt Win in Gold Cup
- Classic Empire to Coolmore on Retirement
- CHRB Approves Medication Conditions for Breeders' Cup
- Lady Eli Brings Her Class to Gamely
- Humane Society, PETA Support USADA Bill