Grade II winner Quest was represented by his first winner when his daughter Rattlin Gyspy won by 5 3/4 lengths June 18 at Arlington Park.
Strawberry Reason, dam of champion Vindication, was found dead in her pasture June 29 at Arthur B. Hancock III's Stone Farm near Paris, Ky.
Wagon Limit, sire of grade I winner Silver Wagon, will stand the 2008 season at Moon Lake Equine Center near Elm Grove, La.
Menifee, who ran second in both the 1999 Kentucky Derby (gr. I) and Preakness Stakes (gr. I), has been sold to the Korean Racing Association to continue his stallion career.
The first foal by dual classic winner Smarty Jones arrived shortly after midnight Jan 10 at Arthur B. Hancock III's Stone Farm near Paris, Ky.
Quest, a homebred grade II winner for Arthur B. Hancock III and Gerald Healy, has been retired from racing and will stand at Hancock's Stone Farm near Paris, Ky.
Most Popular Stories
- Full Field to Meet Flashback in Malibu
- Swiss Lake Yodeler Solves Soviet Problem
- No Jet Lag Can Make Amends in Sir Beaufort
- Mr Speaker Skims to Dania Beach Surprise
- Sweet Lulu Breaks From Rail in La Brea Clash
- Slideshow: A Visit to WinStar Farm
- Strapping Groom Much the Best in Gravesend
- Baker to Head Operations at Three Chimneys
- Elusive Gold Surprises Cape Guineas Field
- Ken Ramsey on Kitten's Joy