Breeders' Cup announced Feb. 12 that Drew Fleming has been named to the new position of senior vice president, development and administration.
John C. Harris, William M. Lear Jr., and Dr. Hiram C. Polk Jr. have been elected to the board of stewards of The Jockey Club, filling the expired positions of James C. Brady, William S. Farish, and Richard T. Santulli.
Keeneland kicks off opening FallStars Weekend Oct. 9, in style as it hosts "Swinging at Sunset," a trackside party featuring a 17-piece jazz orchestra, immediately following the races.
The Lexington-based law firm Stoll Keenon Ogden PLLC announced that James A. Philpott Jr. has joined its equine law practice.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Suddenbreakingnews Works, Bound for Belmont
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Gainesway's Tapizar Has First Winner
- Pegasus World Cup: A Jolt of Reality
- Champs Meet Again in Nassau
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Havre de Grace Half Sister Wins at Delaware
- Barretts Sale Features Wide Selection