Stoll Keenon Ogden attorney Jim Philpott has been elected president of the American College of Equine Attorneys.
Breeders' Cup announced Feb. 12 that Drew Fleming has been named to the new position of senior vice president, development and administration.
John C. Harris, William M. Lear Jr., and Dr. Hiram C. Polk Jr. have been elected to the board of stewards of The Jockey Club, filling the expired positions of James C. Brady, William S. Farish, and Richard T. Santulli.
Keeneland kicks off opening FallStars Weekend Oct. 9, in style as it hosts "Swinging at Sunset," a trackside party featuring a 17-piece jazz orchestra, immediately following the races.
The Lexington-based law firm Stoll Keenon Ogden PLLC announced that James A. Philpott Jr. has joined its equine law practice.
Most Popular Stories
- Del Mar to Pay Out Consolations for Pick 6
- Greatbullsoffire Tops Futurity
- Bowman Wins Hong Kong Jockey Championship
- End of Road for ‘Claiming Rule’ Challenge
- Thoroughbred Makeover Accepting Applications
- Woolf Award Finalists Announced
- Castellano Aims for More Gulfstream Success
- Casse Mulls Derby Path for Classic Empire
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Paulassilverlining Set for Garland of Roses