Although one of his offspring failed to sell for a record RNA price of $7.7 million, A.P. Indy did have the session-topper and emerged as the leading sire of yearlings sold during the first day of the Keeneland September yearling sale Sept. 8.
Most Popular Stories
- Better Lucky Sticks With Dirt for Ballerina
- FDA Sends Warning Letter to Compounding Firm
- Australia Easy Juddmonte International Winner
- Filimbi, Dayatthespa Get Ballston Spa Rematch
- Brief Fair Meet at Timonium Begins Aug. 22
- Haskin: Viva Travers!
- The Jockey Club Elects Six New Members
- Shared Belief Looking to Retain His Throne
- Value in Young Sires at Keeneland September
- RCI Votes Increased Multiple NSAID Penalties