Entries were drawn Thursday for the opening day of Hawthorne's fall Thoroughbred meet, scheduled to get underway Friday, Sept. 24. The 10-race card begins a three-day weekend of racing before the track falls into its normal, five-day Wednesday through Sunday schedule.
Most Popular Stories
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- The RNA Conundrum at Public Auctions
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- BH 100: Shooting Star
- Tampa Bay Announces Richest Stakes Schedule
- Texas Bling Retired to Stud
- Have Horseplayers Lost Touch With the Horse?