Adena Springs has begun relocating mares to its new 2,000-acre facility near Paris, Ky.
The Kentucky Thoroughbred Farm Managers Club has elected Adena Springs Farms' Steven Nicholson president. Nicholson takes over for outgoing president, Vinery's Ken Wilkens.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- Curlin Colt Sells for $350,000 at F-T October
- Cinco Charlie to Spendthrift Farm
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Tapit Colt Late Withdrawal from F-T Sale
- Malibu Moon Filly Sells for $300,000 at F-T
- Arc Winner Found Could Run in BC Classic
- Inside the Magical Kingdom of Ballydoyle
- Positive Start to Fasig-Tipton October Sale
- Harzand to Aga Khan’s Gilltown Stud