Adena Springs has begun relocating mares to its new 2,000-acre facility near Paris, Ky.
The Kentucky Thoroughbred Farm Managers Club has elected Adena Springs Farms' Steven Nicholson president. Nicholson takes over for outgoing president, Vinery's Ken Wilkens.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Songbird Confirmed for Ogden Phipps
- Classic Empire to Begin Belmont Training
- Epicharis Begins Journey to Belmont Park
- Catch A Glimpse Has Homecoming in Nassau
- Leslie's Lady in Foal to American Pharoah
- Midnight Storm Seeks Grade 1 Dirt Win in Gold Cup
- Classic Empire to Coolmore on Retirement
- CHRB Approves Medication Conditions for Breeders' Cup
- Lady Eli Brings Her Class to Gamely
- Humane Society, PETA Support USADA Bill