An attorney for Terry Finley said "all legal options" are on the table in his client's quest to seek a new election for president of the New York Thoroughbred Horsemen's Association.
The outcome of this year's New York Thoroughbred Horsemen's Association could significantly change the priorities of the owners and trainers organization.
Richard Bomze was re-elected as New York Thoroughbred Horsemen's Association (NYTHA) president for his third term.
Most Popular Stories
- Swipe at Belmont Preparing for His Return
- Cyrus Alexander Wins Lone Star Handicap
- Illuminant Upsets Wekeela in Gamely Stakes
- Creator Works, Set for Trip to New York
- Living The Life Beats Males in All American
- Exaggerator Gallops Lap Around Belmont Track
- Untapable Prepares for Start in Fleur de Lis
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- The Art of Exaggerator's Stud Deal
- 'Breaking' in a New Fan