The Indiana Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association said it was part of a discussion to assist racetracks by surrendering a portion of horsemen's revenue from slot machines but isn't a member of the coalition that issued a June 16 release to that effect.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Impressive in Workout
- Winning Crown Connections Feel It's Time
- War Story to Skip Belmont, Head to Ohio Derby
- Untapable Works Toward Ogden Phipps Stakes
- American Pharoah 'Went Great' in Slop at CD
- KEDRC Makes Cobalt Policy Recommendation
- NBC Sports Commentators on 'Night School'
- NY Begins Weekly Track Information Reports
- 'Win and You're In' Spot for Ordak Dan
- Hard Not to Like Skims Rail, Takes Gamely