Plaintiffs in a lawsuit against the president and executive director of the Illinois Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association are seeking to have other board members added to the litigation as defendants.
Grade II winner Wilburn was represented by his first winner July 25, when 2-year-old filly Simply a Treasure won the fifth race at Fairmount Park.
Apprentice jockey Rolando "Ronnie" Aragon won the first race of his career June 21 at Arlington International Racecourse when he guided the Steve Manley-owned and trained No Bull Jess to victory in the fourth race.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Songbird Confirmed for Ogden Phipps
- Classic Empire to Begins Belmont Training
- Epicharis Begins Journey to Belmont Park
- Catch A Glimpse Has Homecoming in Nassau
- CHRB Approves Medication Conditions for Breeders' Cup
- Humane Society, PETA Support USADA Bill
- Midnight Storm Seeks Grade 1 Dirt Win in Gold Cup
- Leslie's Lady in Foal to American Pharoah
- Lady Eli Brings Her Class to Gamely
- Classic Empire to Coolmore on Retirement