Plaintiffs in a lawsuit against the president and executive director of the Illinois Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association are seeking to have other board members added to the litigation as defendants.
Grade II winner Wilburn was represented by his first winner July 25, when 2-year-old filly Simply a Treasure won the fifth race at Fairmount Park.
Apprentice jockey Rolando "Ronnie" Aragon won the first race of his career June 21 at Arlington International Racecourse when he guided the Steve Manley-owned and trained No Bull Jess to victory in the fourth race.
Most Popular Stories
- Love the Chase to Sell at F-T November
- Jim Rome Remembers Shared Belief
- Woodward Up Next for Frosted
- Lady Eli's Miracle Comeback Looms
- Unbeaten Enola Gray Steps Up in Torrey Pines
- Del Mar to Cut Race Dates, Open Later in 2017
- Majesto Spikes Fever, to Scratch From Travers
- Runhappy Gets Back to Work at Keeneland
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- 'Crook' 50th Black-Type Winner for Freud