Plaintiffs in a lawsuit against the president and executive director of the Illinois Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association are seeking to have other board members added to the litigation as defendants.
Grade II winner Wilburn was represented by his first winner July 25, when 2-year-old filly Simply a Treasure won the fifth race at Fairmount Park.
Apprentice jockey Rolando "Ronnie" Aragon won the first race of his career June 21 at Arlington International Racecourse when he guided the Steve Manley-owned and trained No Bull Jess to victory in the fourth race.
Most Popular Stories
- Dream It Is The Real Deal in Schuylerville
- Classic Empire to Resume Galloping
- Maryland Horse of the Year Ben's Cat Dies
- As Arrogate's Stature Builds, So Do Expectations
- Sanford Adds Another Chapter to Rich History Saturday
- CHRB Discusses Cutting Back Racing Dates
- Proctor's Ledge Makes Splash in Lake George
- Litfin: No Going Against Arrogate in San Diego
- Saratoga Opening Day Sees Handle Increase
- Arrogate Begins Del Mar Journey in San Diego Handicap