Plaintiffs in a lawsuit against the president and executive director of the Illinois Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association are seeking to have other board members added to the litigation as defendants.
Grade II winner Wilburn was represented by his first winner July 25, when 2-year-old filly Simply a Treasure won the fifth race at Fairmount Park.
Apprentice jockey Rolando "Ronnie" Aragon won the first race of his career June 21 at Arlington International Racecourse when he guided the Steve Manley-owned and trained No Bull Jess to victory in the fourth race.
Most Popular Stories
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - May 3, 2016
- Adversaries Unite at Trainers' Dinner
- Lani Breezes in Final Derby Preparation
- Zenyatta Bred to Medaglia d'Oro
- Amoss Believes Lanerie Best Fit for Mo Tom
- Grudge Match in the Alysheba
- Nyquist's Groom Keeps Top Derby Horse Happy
- Nyquist Strong in First Churchill Gallop
- NBC Sports Group Sets Derby Week Coverage