Plaintiffs in a lawsuit against the president and executive director of the Illinois Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association are seeking to have other board members added to the litigation as defendants.
Grade II winner Wilburn was represented by his first winner July 25, when 2-year-old filly Simply a Treasure won the fifth race at Fairmount Park.
Apprentice jockey Rolando "Ronnie" Aragon won the first race of his career June 21 at Arlington International Racecourse when he guided the Steve Manley-owned and trained No Bull Jess to victory in the fourth race.
Most Popular Stories
- Unique Bella Sidelined Due to Shin Issue
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Classic Empire to Arkansas Derby After Impressive Work
- What's Going On Here: Beyond Imagination
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- McCraken, Gunnevera Top Kentucky Derby Future Wager
- Kentucky Horse Park to Celebrate Man 'o War
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 28, 2017
- Tapit Colt Tops Barretts Hips to Watch
- Downs at Albuquerque Releases 2017 Stakes Schedule