Steve Davison and Jake Haddad have purchased Len Ragozin's The Sheets, a New York-based publishing company.
Randy Gullatt and Steve Davison of Twin Creeks are basking in the fact they have both a Derby and an Oaks contender this year in Mission Impazible and Age of Humor.
Lenny Shulman talks with Twin Creeks Racing Stable's Steve Davison, co-owner of Mission Impazible. Presented by Taylor Made Stallions. Watch Video
Mayo On the Side, a grade I winner over Azeri, delivered her first foal, a Speightstown filly April 2 at Steve Davison's Twin Creeks Farm near Versailles, Ky.
She Says It Best, winner of the 2005 Darley Alcibiades Stakes (gr. II), has been sold privately after being retired from competition following an injury.
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert Seeks 7th Futurity Win with Dortmund
- Red Pollard Seabiscuit Saddle to be Auctioned
- Trainer Wells Pleads Guilty to Rigging Races
- Untapable, Tapiture Settle in at Fair Grounds
- Barretts January Mixed Sale Catalog Online
- New Management for 2015 at Rillito Park
- Lenny's Place - Episode 7
- New York Panel Announces Winning Casino Bids
- New Rules Lead to Spike in Indiana Positives
- Tax Break on Racehorses Passes Congress