Steve Davison and Jake Haddad have purchased Len Ragozin's The Sheets, a New York-based publishing company.
Randy Gullatt and Steve Davison of Twin Creeks are basking in the fact they have both a Derby and an Oaks contender this year in Mission Impazible and Age of Humor.
Lenny Shulman talks with Twin Creeks Racing Stable's Steve Davison, co-owner of Mission Impazible. Presented by Taylor Made Stallions. Watch Video
Mayo On the Side, a grade I winner over Azeri, delivered her first foal, a Speightstown filly April 2 at Steve Davison's Twin Creeks Farm near Versailles, Ky.
She Says It Best, winner of the 2005 Darley Alcibiades Stakes (gr. II), has been sold privately after being retired from competition following an injury.
Most Popular Stories
- Shakin It Up Retired, To Stand at Spendthrift
- Darley Sire Commands Dies in Australia
- Slade Power Convincing July Cup Victor
- Calder's Top Racing Official to Stay With CDI
- California Chrome Returning Early From Break
- Wise Dan Turns in First Breeze Since Surgery
- Jockey Stevens to Undergo Knee Surgery
- The Pizza Man Key Ingredient To Arlington
- Multiple Group I Winner The Fugue Retired
- The Influence of His Majesty