Lenny Shulman talks with Randy Gullatt of Twin Creeks Farm about Constitution, Mission Impazible, Graydar, Dubai, & business partner Steve Davison. Lenny also touches on TVG and the NTRA. Presented by Hill 'n' Dale Stallions watch video
Steve Davison and Jake Haddad have purchased Len Ragozin's The Sheets, a New York-based publishing company.
Randy Gullatt and Steve Davison of Twin Creeks are basking in the fact they have both a Derby and an Oaks contender this year in Mission Impazible and Age of Humor.
Lenny Shulman talks with Twin Creeks Racing Stable's Steve Davison, co-owner of Mission Impazible. Presented by Taylor Made Stallions. Watch Video
Mayo On the Side, a grade I winner over Azeri, delivered her first foal, a Speightstown filly April 2 at Steve Davison's Twin Creeks Farm near Versailles, Ky.
She Says It Best, winner of the 2005 Darley Alcibiades Stakes (gr. II), has been sold privately after being retired from competition following an injury.
Most Popular Stories
- Cloud Computing Leaves Pimlico, Others Thinking Belmont
- Cloud Computing Wears Down Classic Empire in Preakness
- Agent Ryan Not Surprised by Cloud Computing's Win
- Trainer Richie Scherer Dies at Age 53
- Hips to Watch: Day 1 Fasig-Tipton Midlantic Sale
- Soul Stirring Frankel's First Classic Winner
- Preakness Wrapup: Clouds Got in the Way
- La Coronel Prepares for Royal Ascot Run
- Actress Announces Presence in Black-Eyed Susan
- Grizzel Edges Enstone in Selene Stakes