Hard Aces, sharp winner of the Louisiana Handicap in his first start of 2015, has been sold privately to Hronis Racing with plans to ship to Southern California to take on Shared Belief in the $1 million Santa Anita Handicap.
Sire Cowtown Cat, a son of Distorted Humor previously stood in Florida, is moving to Mapleton Thoroughbred Farm near Polk, Ohio, in 2015.
Shannon Castagnola has joined John Sykes' Woodford Thoroughbreds as director of client development for the Kentucky and Florida operation.
Steve Castagnola is relaunching Kempton Bloodstock in association with the Berger family's Woodstock Farm.
While rest of the world worries about the European debt crisis and America's high unemployment rate, horsemen are starting to see signs that the struggling Thoroughbred market is taking a turn for the better.
Vinery has reached an agreement to acquire Steve Castagnola's Kempton Bloodstock, creating a new bloodstock division at the Lexington farm.
Steve Castagnola, the director of client development at Taylor Made Sales Agency in Kentucky, is leaving his position to begin his own bloodstock agency, it was announced Aug. 4.
Most Popular Stories
- Champ Calgary Cat Up Late in Jacques Cartier
- American Pharoah Has Lone Churchill Breeze
- Dortmund, Other CA Shippers Arrive at CD
- Jacobson, Cruz Take Aqueduct Spring Titles
- Blingismything Rallies to Capture Wilshire
- Three to Represent New York in Derby
- The Pharoah Show Gets Rave Reviews
- Three Derby Hopefuls Have Derby-Winning Sires
- Social Inclusion Second in 2015 Debut
- Possessed, Take Issue Win NY Stallion Stakes