Hard Aces, sharp winner of the Louisiana Handicap in his first start of 2015, has been sold privately to Hronis Racing with plans to ship to Southern California to take on Shared Belief in the $1 million Santa Anita Handicap.
Sire Cowtown Cat, a son of Distorted Humor previously stood in Florida, is moving to Mapleton Thoroughbred Farm near Polk, Ohio, in 2015.
Shannon Castagnola has joined John Sykes' Woodford Thoroughbreds as director of client development for the Kentucky and Florida operation.
Steve Castagnola is relaunching Kempton Bloodstock in association with the Berger family's Woodstock Farm.
While rest of the world worries about the European debt crisis and America's high unemployment rate, horsemen are starting to see signs that the struggling Thoroughbred market is taking a turn for the better.
Vinery has reached an agreement to acquire Steve Castagnola's Kempton Bloodstock, creating a new bloodstock division at the Lexington farm.
Steve Castagnola, the director of client development at Taylor Made Sales Agency in Kentucky, is leaving his position to begin his own bloodstock agency, it was announced Aug. 4.
Most Popular Stories
- Crown Champ American Pharoah Returns to Work
- E Dubai Filly Top Pick at MD Yearling Show
- Casse Eyes Second Straight Queen's Plate Win
- KHRC Delays Action on Medication Rules
- Presque Isle Asks State for Guidance on Deer
- Churchill Downs Spring Meet Handle Increases
- Normandy Invasion Set to Return at Delaware
- Keeneland Expands Fall Meet Stakes Schedule
- ABR Releases Another Digital Video Ad
- Zia Park Schedules 33 Stakes for 2015 Meet