College students with an interest in racing surfaces could find a steppingstone into the industry through new internships being offered.
Equine Savings said Feb. 7 it has launched 2012 with four new partner programs geared toward the horse racing and breeding industry.
The Race Track Chaplaincy of America will recognize a new category of supporters in 2012 by establishing the 40th Anniversary Society.
Kentucky auto dealer Frank Shoop has formed a sales alliance with Innovative Equine Marketing, and its Equine Savings program - a Georgetown, Ky., company led by Steve Andersen.
The National Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association in conjunction with Equine Savings is donating 10 Toro Lawnmowers to aid the Kentucky HBPA and its members who suffered losses from the tornado at Churchill.
Most Popular Stories
- After 26 Stakes Wins, Fan Favorite Ben's Cat Retired
- Copper Bullet Out to Build Reputation in Bashford Manor
- New York Discusses Race-Day Lasix Rules
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Fager to Deliver Thoroughbred Owner Conference Keynote
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- Conrad Bandoroff Joins Denali Stud