College students with an interest in racing surfaces could find a steppingstone into the industry through new internships being offered.
Equine Savings said Feb. 7 it has launched 2012 with four new partner programs geared toward the horse racing and breeding industry.
The Race Track Chaplaincy of America will recognize a new category of supporters in 2012 by establishing the 40th Anniversary Society.
Kentucky auto dealer Frank Shoop has formed a sales alliance with Innovative Equine Marketing, and its Equine Savings program - a Georgetown, Ky., company led by Steve Andersen.
The National Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association in conjunction with Equine Savings is donating 10 Toro Lawnmowers to aid the Kentucky HBPA and its members who suffered losses from the tornado at Churchill.
Most Popular Stories
- Uncontested Romp in Smarty Jones
- First Foal by Palace Malice Born
- Classic Empire Aims for Season Debut in Holy Bull
- Zayat, Romans Want to See Prayer for Relief in Pegasus
- Arrogate Sails Through Penultimate Work for Pegasus Cup
- Zito Saddles 2,000th Winner
- Green Gratto Grinds Out Toboggan Win
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm
- Grade 1 Winner Bradester to Stud at Valor Farm
- Prize Exhibit Sweeps by in Megahertz