Equine Savings said Feb. 7 it has launched 2012 with four new partner programs geared toward the horse racing and breeding industry.
The Race Track Chaplaincy of America will recognize a new category of supporters in 2012 by establishing the 40th Anniversary Society.
Kentucky auto dealer Frank Shoop has formed a sales alliance with Innovative Equine Marketing, and its Equine Savings program - a Georgetown, Ky., company led by Steve Andersen.
The National Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association in conjunction with Equine Savings is donating 10 Toro Lawnmowers to aid the Kentucky HBPA and its members who suffered losses from the tornado at Churchill.
Most Popular Stories
- Final Call for Taylors of Seattle Slew Fame
- 'Chrome' Tops U.S. Nominees for World Cup
- Jockey Chapa Faces Felony Race-Fixing Charges
- Flashy Performances at OBS Day of Champions
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for Jan. 27, 2015
- New Leadership Coming for Illinois Board
- Nerud Homebred Colt Wins at Big A
- First Foal Reported for Fort Larned
- Washington Owner/Breeder Paxton Dead at 76
- First Foal Reported for Morning Line