Equine Savings said Feb. 7 it has launched 2012 with four new partner programs geared toward the horse racing and breeding industry.
The Race Track Chaplaincy of America will recognize a new category of supporters in 2012 by establishing the 40th Anniversary Society.
Kentucky auto dealer Frank Shoop has formed a sales alliance with Innovative Equine Marketing, and its Equine Savings program - a Georgetown, Ky., company led by Steve Andersen.
The National Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association in conjunction with Equine Savings is donating 10 Toro Lawnmowers to aid the Kentucky HBPA and its members who suffered losses from the tornado at Churchill.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah to Haskell
- Jockeys Fined for Whip Violations in SoCal
- 'Kathy' Prevails in Perfect Sting Thriller
- Injured Jockey Selman Undergoes Back Surgery
- Force Upsets New York Derby
- Got Lucky Surges to Molly Pitcher Victory
- Oaklawn Improvements Include New Barn
- Pedigree Analysis: Olympia
- Filly First Winner for Here Comes Ben
- Laurel Cancels Racing Due to Water Main Break