Equine Savings said Feb. 7 it has launched 2012 with four new partner programs geared toward the horse racing and breeding industry.
The Race Track Chaplaincy of America will recognize a new category of supporters in 2012 by establishing the 40th Anniversary Society.
Kentucky auto dealer Frank Shoop has formed a sales alliance with Innovative Equine Marketing, and its Equine Savings program - a Georgetown, Ky., company led by Steve Andersen.
The National Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association in conjunction with Equine Savings is donating 10 Toro Lawnmowers to aid the Kentucky HBPA and its members who suffered losses from the tornado at Churchill.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- Beholder Work Moved After Del Mar Breakdowns
- Exaggerator Questionable for Jim Dandy
- Late Run Lifts Dacita to Victory in Diana
- Stradivari Sustains Career-Ending Injury
- California Diamond Shines in Paddock Sale
- Enola Gray Still Perfect After Del Mar Run
- Bitumen Rallies to Sanford Score
- 7-Year-Old Gelding Wins First Start at Ellis
- Blame Angel Wins a Day After Trainer's Death