Buyers of 94 of the 3,605 yearlings sold during the 2008 Keeneland September yearling sale requested tests for exogenous anabolic steroids during the 15-session auction which ran from Sept. 8-23 in Central Kentucky. Keeneland reported all tests were returned negative.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- 'Cleopatra' Looking to Reign in Chandelier
- Colonel John Sold, to Stand in Korea in 2017
- Runhappy Faces Five in Ack Ack
- Flintshire Rolls Into Joe Hirsch Turf Classic
- Snowden Death Investigation 'Inactive'
- Beholder, Stellar Wind Renew Rivalry
- Klimt to Stretch Out in FrontRunner
- Mirahmadi New Full-Time Caller at Golden Gate
- Air Force Blue Retired to Ashford Stud