Changes include doubling the amount of testing done in-training and become effective Jan. 1.
British trainer Gerard Butler received a five-year suspension for having nine horses in his barn that tested positive for anabolic steroid use, the British Horseracing Authority announced Dec. e.
The British trainer has been formerly charged by the British Horseracing Authority for using steroids illegally. The date of the hearing has not been set.
Most Popular Stories
- Stormin Fever Euthanized at 23
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup
- Casse Duo Set for Queen's Plate Run
- Neolithic Back Galloping After Respiratory Illness
- Untrapped Aims for First Stakes win in Ohio Derby
- Kitasan Black Faces 10 in Takarazuka Kinen
- Litfin at Large: Class Horses Figure in Ohio Derby
- The Stronach Group Considers New England Venture
- Disco Rico and His Record-Setting Son Disco Partner
- The Player to Return on Churchill's Closing Night