Changes include doubling the amount of testing done in-training and become effective Jan. 1.
British trainer Gerard Butler received a five-year suspension for having nine horses in his barn that tested positive for anabolic steroid use, the British Horseracing Authority announced Dec. e.
The British trainer has been formerly charged by the British Horseracing Authority for using steroids illegally. The date of the hearing has not been set.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Approves Racing License for Blasi
- Knee Chip Sidelines Hutcheson Winner Barbados
- Ocean Knight, Catalina Red Top Sam F. Davis
- The Great War to Return in 96ROCK Stakes
- Invasor to Uruguay's Haras Cuatro Piedras
- Take Charge Brandi Set for Martha Washington
- First Reported Foal for Point of Entry
- No Movement on Plans for Calder Barn Area
- Xpressbet Offers 'X-Country Pick 4' Feb. 7
- Downey Profile: 10 U.S. Noms to UAE Derby