Changes include doubling the amount of testing done in-training and become effective Jan. 1.
British trainer Gerard Butler received a five-year suspension for having nine horses in his barn that tested positive for anabolic steroid use, the British Horseracing Authority announced Dec. e.
The British trainer has been formerly charged by the British Horseracing Authority for using steroids illegally. The date of the hearing has not been set.
Most Popular Stories
- Phipps, Gaines, Winn Named 2017 Pillars of the Turf
- Classic Empire to Coolmore on Retirement
- Leslie's Lady in Foal to American Pharoah
- Laurel Stakes Schedule Features $1.6 Million in Purses
- Curlin Colt Sets Midlantic Record at $1.5 Million
- Agent O'Neill Bullish on Stallion Orb
- Phipps Family to Receive Inaugural Dinny Phipps Award
- McCraken Back on Work Tab After Derby Disappointment
- Thunder Snow, Churchill Face Off in Irish 2,000 Guineas
- What's Going On Here: The Pay Off