Changes include doubling the amount of testing done in-training and become effective Jan. 1.
British trainer Gerard Butler received a five-year suspension for having nine horses in his barn that tested positive for anabolic steroid use, the British Horseracing Authority announced Dec. e.
The British trainer has been formerly charged by the British Horseracing Authority for using steroids illegally. The date of the hearing has not been set.
Most Popular Stories
- Trainer Jones Continues to Recover From Fall
- Easter Filly for Horse of the Year Zenyatta
- Wildcat Red, With Saez, Works at Gulfstream
- Dude! Imperative Shocks Charles Town Classic
- Determined Isla Bonita Wins Japanese Guineas
- Cairo Prince Injured, Out of Kentucky Derby
- Untapable Breezes at Churchill Downs
- Featured Horse Profile: Frac Daddy
- Four-Day OBS Spring Sale Kicks Off April 21
- Dynamic Impact Nabs 'Hawk in Illinois Derby