Changes include doubling the amount of testing done in-training and become effective Jan. 1.
British trainer Gerard Butler received a five-year suspension for having nine horses in his barn that tested positive for anabolic steroid use, the British Horseracing Authority announced Dec. e.
The British trainer has been formerly charged by the British Horseracing Authority for using steroids illegally. The date of the hearing has not been set.
Most Popular Stories
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Two Juveniles Post Fastest Times at Barretts
- Skychai Racing Purchases Interest in Fast and Accurate
- Animo de Valeroso to Stand at Duncan Farms
- Hence Springs Upset in Sunland Derby
- McCraken Stretches Out in Keeneland Work
- Dortmund Back to Dirt in Next Start
- Honorable Duty Aims to Continue Fair Grounds Roll
- Maker Trio Heads Muniz Memorial Handicap