Stronger penalties in California for the four most commonly used anabolic steroids in horse racing will be enforced starting Sept. 4 after the state's Office of Administrative Law gave its final approval to the regulatory amendment reclassifying the drugs.
Most Popular Stories
- Wise Dan Won't Run in Fourstardave
- King's Bishop Likely Option for Wildcat Red
- Catalano, On Mend, Gets Arlington Win 1,000
- Einstein Moving to Adena Springs Canada
- Record Stakes Purses Set for Oaklawn Park
- Grade I Producer Garden Secrets Dies
- Will Take Charge vs. Palace Malice in Whitney
- That Handicapping Show: Whitney H. & Test S.
- Stall Guns for Departing's Grade I in Whitney
- Hawthorne Drops Race Dates, Cuts Fall Stakes