British trainer Gerard Butler received a five-year suspension for having nine horses in his barn that tested positive for anabolic steroid use, the British Horseracing Authority announced Dec. e.
The Louisiana State Racing Commission took steps Aug. 25 to ban exogenous steroids. The rules could become effective before Jan. 1.
Earle I. Mack, who led the push for pending auction reform legislation in Florida, has come out in support of a strong policy statement recently released by the Thoroughbred Owners of California regarding horse sales.
Most Popular Stories
- Haskin: Dr. Fager, Where Are You?
- Mucho Macho Man to Race in 2014
- And They're Off: Hollywood Park Farewell
- Hialeah May Push for Thoroughbred License
- Butler Gets Five-Year Suspension
- Ramseys Ready for Claiming Crown
- Erskine Says Juddmonte Group Not for Sale
- Rosalind Heads Hollywood Starlet
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- NYRA Budget Passes, But Not Without Debate