The Magic Millions Gold Coast yearling sale ended Jan. 19 in Australia with a Sequalo colt topping the sixth session. Magic Millions, acting as agent for a Queensland-based client, purchased the bay yearling for Aust$45,000.
A Henny Hughes colt brought Aust$210,000 ($207,549 in U.S. funds) Jan. 16 to top the fifth session of the Magic Millions Gold Coast yearling auction in Australia on a day when the gross, average, and median all increased.
The gross, average, and median declined 6.1%, 3.9%, and 5.3%, respectively, but the clearance rate was about the same.
Trainer Peter Moody purchased the yearling, who is a half brother to three-time group I winner More Joyous.
A Redoute's Choice colt, who is a half brother to group I winner Casino Prince, topped the second day of the Magic Millions Gold Coast yearling sale in Australia Jan. 13 when he brought Aust$625,000.
A Gonski colt brought the top price of Aust$180,000 ($177,690 in U.S. funds) during the opening session of the Magic Millions national horses in training sale on the Gold Coast of Australia Oct. 27.
Most Popular Stories
- Cibelli Wins Her First Race After 60-Day Ban
- Grade I Winner Mission Approved Retired
- No Deal Yet on Will Take Charge, Horton Says
- Big Fields for Hollywood's Final Curtain Call
- Legacy Bloodstock Relaunched by Easthams
- Bourbon Courage Faces Csaba, Neck 'n Neck
- That Handicapping Show: Dania Beach Stakes
- Tranquility Farm Downsizing, Moving North
- OwnerView to Host October Ownership Seminar
- OH Panel to New Track: No Tellers, No Permit