Astaire made all the pace and gamely captured the Vision.ae Middle Park Stakes (Eng-I) from stablemate Hot Streak Oct. 12 at Newmarket.
A son of Hernando topped an upbeat Goffs Sportsman's yearling sale, bringing 75,000 Euros Oct. 5 in Ireland. Stephen Hillen purchased the bay yearling from Staffordstown.
The median price rose 33.3% from 2008 during the opening session of the Tattersalls autumn horses in training sale Oct. 26 in England. However, the gross revenue and average price suffered moderate setbacks, falling 12.6% and 11.1%, respectively.
Three-year-old Irish-bred Topjeu, by Montjeu, topped day two of Tattersalls' July Sale in Newmarket July 11 when selling for 160,000 guineas as a potential jumper to Newmarket agent Stephen Hillen.
Most Popular Stories
- Posse Offspring Take Pair of NY-Bred Stakes
- Gentildonna Goes Out On Top in Career Finale
- Main Sequence Arrives in Florida for Winter
- Bayern, 'Chrome Work Toward Possible Rematch
- Juvenile Catalina Red Sets Tampa Track Mark
- Shared Belief Sprints to Game Malibu Triumph
- Apprentice Rider Ramgeet Out Indefinitely
- Lady Pimpernel Gets First U.S. Win in Frankel
- Is Early Detection of Arthritis in Horses Finally a Reality?
- Jockey Bain, 62, Wins Again at Gulfstream