A lawyer for prominent racehorse owner and breeder Martin Wygod wants to question the executive director of the California Horse Racing Board May 10 in connection with the flawed Sweet Catomine investigation. But an attorney for the plaintiff in the pending civil case against Wygod said Thursday that he'll go to court the day before to stop the deposition going forward.
Most Popular Stories
- Keen Ice Springs Travers Upset on 'Pharoah'
- Runhappy Romps to Record King's Bishop Score
- Loss Can't Derail Pharoah Phenomenon
- Island Town Crushes Smarty Jones Field
- Private Zone Speeds to Forego Victory
- Flintshire Flies Away From Sword Dancer Foes
- Australian Trainer Bart Cummings Dies at 87
- Sheer Drama Plays Spoiler in Personal Ensign
- Chilean Invader Dacita Takes Ballston Spa
- Unbridled Forever Rolls to First Grade I Win