A lawyer for prominent racehorse owner and breeder Martin Wygod wants to question the executive director of the California Horse Racing Board May 10 in connection with the flawed Sweet Catomine investigation. But an attorney for the plaintiff in the pending civil case against Wygod said Thursday that he'll go to court the day before to stop the deposition going forward.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Derby and Oaks Daily Updates
- Day By Day
- Who Will Win the Derby Trial?
- Curlin, Bernardini Colts Top OBS Spring Sale
- Baffert Duo Has Derby Trial as Backup Plan
- Itsmyluckyday Heads Best of the Rest Stakes
- Cooler Temperatures Forecast for Derby Week
- Bourbon Lane Launches Pasture at Old Friends
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen 4/21/2014
- Spring in the Air Back to Sprint in Whimsical