Centaur Inc., owner of Hoosier Park in Indiana, closed Oct. 30 on a $1-billion financing package, almost half of which will be used to develop a slot-machine casino at Hoosier.
One day after it was announced, the dispersal of 25 horses owned by Stephen and Tomisue Hilbert has been cancelled because of "unforeseen timing complications," according to William S. Farish's Lane's End Farm, which was in charge of preparing the horses for sale.
Donn Handicap winner Stephen Got Even and multiple grade I winner Tomisue's Delight are among 25 horses that will be dispersed by Stephen and Tomisue Hilbert at the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky winter mixed sale on Feb. 11 in Lexington, Ky.
Millionaire Stephen Got Even was retired to stand stud at William S. Farish's Lane's End Farm near Versailles, KY.
Most Popular Stories
- Stellar Wind Upsets Beholder
- Maiden No More, Laoban Stuns Jim Dandy Rivals
- A. P. Indian Outduels Holy Boss in Vanderbilt
- Flintshire Scores in Eventful Bowling Green
- Seeking the Gold Dies at 31
- Lexie Lou Goes Wire to Wire in Victoriana
- Pennsylvania Sanctions Trainer Preciado
- Monmouth, Suffolk Battle Over Entries
- Minding Overcomes Trouble for Nassau Win
- Mind Your Biscuits Takes Amsterdam