Gulfstream Park held its first apprentice riding education program meeting the morning of July 13, designed to give young riders an opportunity to learn from experienced guest speakers from many parts of the racing world.
Apprentice jockey Stephanie LaRicci won with her very first mount July 13 at Gulfstream Park when she sent Language of Love to the lead shortly after the start of the third race en route to a 10-1 upset.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Draws Post 13, is 3-1 Derby Favorite
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- Unlocking Winners Kentucky Derby 142 Analysis
- Nancy From Nairobi Wins Royal Heroine
- Team Optimistic, Nyquist 'Full of Energy'
- Beholder to Make 2016 Debut in Adoration
- Repole Returns With Outwork for Uncle Mo
- Big Blue Kitten Heads Woodford Turf Classic
- Lady Aurelia Awaits Queen Mary at Ascot
- Bensons Hope to Let Good Times Roll in Derby