The Horse: Your Guide To Equine Health Care has launched a redesigned website, TheHorse.com. Based on feedback from users, the new website offers a cleaner, more efficient user experience.
- By Esther Marr
Sometimes it seems that certain horse-rider combinations were just meant to be. Read Blog
Charles H. Payne will be responsible for managing all sales and marketing functions of the equine-health media group, including the monthly magazine and a wide array of digital products.
As mentioned in previous articles, Barbaro may be susceptible to other complications during his recovery because of the severity of his injury. According to veterinary surgeon Dean Richardson, horses in his case are particularly vulnerable to laminitis or other problems in the opposite foot.
Most Popular Stories
- Multiple Grade 1 Winner I'm a Chatterbox Retired
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - April 25, 2017
- Private Zone Retired to Old Friends
- Orb Colt Grew Up, Brought $685,000 at OBS
- Three Chimneys Strikes Early for Orb Colt at $685,000
- McCraken Finishes Strong in Five-Furlong Move
- Romans Mulling Rider Options for J Boys Echo
- Nichols Canyon Connections Pointing for Iroquois Bonus
- Dodd's Tiznow Colt Attracting Attention at OBS
- Spending Time With New Trainer Kent Sweezey