The Horse: Your Guide To Equine Health Care has launched a redesigned website, TheHorse.com. Based on feedback from users, the new website offers a cleaner, more efficient user experience.
- By Esther Marr
Sometimes it seems that certain horse-rider combinations were just meant to be. Read Blog
Charles H. Payne will be responsible for managing all sales and marketing functions of the equine-health media group, including the monthly magazine and a wide array of digital products.
As mentioned in previous articles, Barbaro may be susceptible to other complications during his recovery because of the severity of his injury. According to veterinary surgeon Dean Richardson, horses in his case are particularly vulnerable to laminitis or other problems in the opposite foot.
Most Popular Stories
- Bayern Cruises to Pennsylvania Derby Win
- Miss Behaviour Romps in Charles Town Oaks
- Untapable Unstoppable in Grade I Cotillion
- Suffolk Open to Any Viable Plans for Racing
- Artemis Agrotera Gets Up to Win Gallant Bloom
- Thank You Marylou Coasts Clear in Dogwood
- Featured Horse Profile: Artemis Agrotera
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- Moreno, Itsmyluckyday Work for Super Saturday
- Keeneland September Day 12 Sees Declines