The Horse: Your Guide To Equine Health Care has launched a redesigned website, TheHorse.com. Based on feedback from users, the new website offers a cleaner, more efficient user experience.
- By Esther Marr
Sometimes it seems that certain horse-rider combinations were just meant to be. Read Blog
Charles H. Payne will be responsible for managing all sales and marketing functions of the equine-health media group, including the monthly magazine and a wide array of digital products.
As mentioned in previous articles, Barbaro may be susceptible to other complications during his recovery because of the severity of his injury. According to veterinary surgeon Dean Richardson, horses in his case are particularly vulnerable to laminitis or other problems in the opposite foot.
Most Popular Stories
- Breeders' Cup Pre-Entries Total 185
- Charismatic Moving to Old Friends
- Breeders' Cup Race Order, Wagering Options
- Beholder, 'Lord' Likely to Retire After BC
- Drosselmeyer to Remain in Brazil
- Bernardini Rules Fasig-Tipton Final Session
- Noble Bird Heads Field of Eight in Fayette
- Forever Unbridled, Tom's Ready Work for BC
- Arrogate Smooth in Six Furlong Work
- Despite Challenges, Gulfstream West Steady