The Horse: Your Guide To Equine Health Care has launched a redesigned website, TheHorse.com. Based on feedback from users, the new website offers a cleaner, more efficient user experience.
- By Esther Marr
Sometimes it seems that certain horse-rider combinations were just meant to be. Read Blog
Charles H. Payne will be responsible for managing all sales and marketing functions of the equine-health media group, including the monthly magazine and a wide array of digital products.
As mentioned in previous articles, Barbaro may be susceptible to other complications during his recovery because of the severity of his injury. According to veterinary surgeon Dean Richardson, horses in his case are particularly vulnerable to laminitis or other problems in the opposite foot.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Chrome Set for San Antonio, Bayern Doubtful
- 74-Year-Old Horseplayer Wins 2015 NHC Title
- Flashy Debut for Royal Delta Half Brother
- Sportive Overcomes Fog to Win Portland Mile
- Desormeaux Sets Derby Path for Texas Red
- First Reported Foal for Gig Harbor is Colt
- Wildcat Red Sidelined with Back Muscle Pull
- Options Abound for Holy Bull Winner Upstart
- Bob Neumeier Wins Celebrity Challenge at NHC
- Rising Star Cassatt Captures Ladies Classic