The trustees who operate Calumet Farm announced Wednesday that they soon would be hiring a permanent farm manager for the historic Lexington nursery.
Stephan de Kwiatkowski and his sister, Arianne, have a message for the Thoroughbred industry: The children of the late Henryk de Kwiatkowski are committed to the future of Calumet Farm.
Most Popular Stories
- Effinex Lands Grade I in Clark Handicap
- Midnight Storm Returns to Form in Seabiscuit
- Dortmund Stays Home for Native Diver
- Former Claimer Almasty Wins Commonwealth Turf
- Taris Rolls Clear in Go for Wand
- Mongolian Saturday Drills for HK Sprint
- Dressed in Hermes, 'Dan' Head Cecil DeMille
- Big Cazanova Visits Golden Gate for Berkeley
- Pedigree Analysis: Scat Daddy
- Dubawi Fillies Best Sellers at Tattersalls