The trustees who operate Calumet Farm announced Wednesday that they soon would be hiring a permanent farm manager for the historic Lexington nursery.
Stephan de Kwiatkowski and his sister, Arianne, have a message for the Thoroughbred industry: The children of the late Henryk de Kwiatkowski are committed to the future of Calumet Farm.
Most Popular Stories
- Jerkens Aims for 'Wicked Strong' Saratoga
- Adena Springs' Roberts Returns to Training
- The Dirt On Synthetics Timeline
- Thoroughbred Club to Honor Veterinarians
- Encouraging Starts to Saratoga, Del Mar Meets
- What's Going On Here: Keeping the Promise
- The Week in Photos for 7/22/2014
- Commanding Curve Entered in Curlin Stakes
- Better Lucky Shines; My Miss Aurelia Third
- Filly Untapable Works Toward Haskell