Juddmonte Farms' homebred Tates Creek won a stretch duel with Snow Dance as the 4-year-old daughter of Rahy posted a facile head victory in Thursday's Jenny Wiley Stakes (gr. III) at Keeneland.
The Wards and Oxleys won two graded stakes with daughters of Forest Wildcat when Forest Secrets took the Rampart Handicap and Snow Dance won the Suwanee River Handicap.
Gerald Robbins and Jay Weiss' Queue, Roger Attfield and partners' Sweetest Thing, and F. Eugene Dixon's Lady Dora finished one-two-three, respectively, last out in the 12-furlong Long Island Handicap (gr. IIT) at Aqueduct on Nov. 10.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Jockey Gallardo to Try Southern California
- Borell Enters Alford Plea on Cruelty Charges
- Outwork, Speightster Retire to WinStar
- Stopchargingmaria in F-T November Sale
- Santa Anita Installs Barn Surveillance System
- 'Cleopatra' Looking to Reign in Chandelier
- Another Try for Metaboss in John Henry Turf
- Jockey Collins Suffers Paralysis After Spill