Juddmonte Farms' homebred Tates Creek won a stretch duel with Snow Dance as the 4-year-old daughter of Rahy posted a facile head victory in Thursday's Jenny Wiley Stakes (gr. III) at Keeneland.
The Wards and Oxleys won two graded stakes with daughters of Forest Wildcat when Forest Secrets took the Rampart Handicap and Snow Dance won the Suwanee River Handicap.
Gerald Robbins and Jay Weiss' Queue, Roger Attfield and partners' Sweetest Thing, and F. Eugene Dixon's Lady Dora finished one-two-three, respectively, last out in the 12-furlong Long Island Handicap (gr. IIT) at Aqueduct on Nov. 10.
Most Popular Stories
- American Cleopatra Entered at Del Mar
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell
- Lady Eli Pointed to Aug. 27 Ballston Spa
- Alsvid Takes on Lord Nelson in Bing Crosby
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell
- Shuvee Class Drop for Grade I Winner Curalina
- Mountaineer's Leading Trainer Suspended
- Bradester Towers Over Monmouth Cup Field
- Stellar Wind to Challenge Beholder Again
- Litfin at Large: Jim Dandy Saturday