Juddmonte Farms' homebred Tates Creek won a stretch duel with Snow Dance as the 4-year-old daughter of Rahy posted a facile head victory in Thursday's Jenny Wiley Stakes (gr. III) at Keeneland.
The Wards and Oxleys won two graded stakes with daughters of Forest Wildcat when Forest Secrets took the Rampart Handicap and Snow Dance won the Suwanee River Handicap.
Gerald Robbins and Jay Weiss' Queue, Roger Attfield and partners' Sweetest Thing, and F. Eugene Dixon's Lady Dora finished one-two-three, respectively, last out in the 12-furlong Long Island Handicap (gr. IIT) at Aqueduct on Nov. 10.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Top 3-Year-Old Fillies to Battle in Cotillion
- Kandaly, 1994 Louisiana Derby Winner, Dies
- 2013 Breeding Activity Statistics Released
- Oaklawn to Offer Bonuses for Lasix-Free Wins
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Jockey Club: Study Shows Lasix Not Needed
- Wise Dan and His Quarter Horse Buddy Donnie
- Study Examines EIPH and Racing Performance
- Breeders Sales Co. Expects Strong Auction