Juddmonte Farms' homebred Tates Creek won a stretch duel with Snow Dance as the 4-year-old daughter of Rahy posted a facile head victory in Thursday's Jenny Wiley Stakes (gr. III) at Keeneland.
The Wards and Oxleys won two graded stakes with daughters of Forest Wildcat when Forest Secrets took the Rampart Handicap and Snow Dance won the Suwanee River Handicap.
Gerald Robbins and Jay Weiss' Queue, Roger Attfield and partners' Sweetest Thing, and F. Eugene Dixon's Lady Dora finished one-two-three, respectively, last out in the 12-furlong Long Island Handicap (gr. IIT) at Aqueduct on Nov. 10.
Most Popular Stories
- Rodenticide Linked to Six Sudden Horse Deaths
- Disco Rico Euthanized After Laminitis Battle
- Slideshow: Top 10 Races of 2014
- Horsemen, Suffolk Downs Continue Discussion
- Marketer Voluntarily Recalls Equine Gastric Ulcer Product
- Trainer Wells Pleads Guilty to Rigging Races
- Durkin to Receive Eclipse Award of Merit
- Baffert Seeks 7th Futurity Win with Dortmund
- Slideshow: 2014 Farewells
- Tax Break on Racehorses Passes Congress