The attorney representing Racing Services Inc. official Raymundo Diaz was removed from the case by a U.S. District judge Thursday because of a conflict of interest. In other developments, Racing Services founder Susan Bala filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection on behalf of the company.
State officials in North Dakota are calling for changes to the commission that oversees horse racing and a wagering business under investigation by state and federal authorities.
Most Popular Stories
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Tepin Back to Brilliant in Saratoga Work
- California Chrome Superior in Pacific Classic
- 'Cleopatra' in Gate Drill for Debutante
- Flatter Colt Tops OBS Select Yearling Session
- 'Chrome,' Beholder Weighing Options after PC
- Southern CA Tracks, TOC Have Dates Agreement
- Gran Villano is 75th Scat Daddy Stakes Winner
- Six Stakes Fill NY Showcase Day
- Songbird a Perfect 10 After Easy Alabama Win