The attorney representing Racing Services Inc. official Raymundo Diaz was removed from the case by a U.S. District judge Thursday because of a conflict of interest. In other developments, Racing Services founder Susan Bala filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection on behalf of the company.
State officials in North Dakota are calling for changes to the commission that oversees horse racing and a wagering business under investigation by state and federal authorities.
Most Popular Stories
- El Areeb Works at Laurel Toward Wood Memorial
- Mind Your Biscuits Could Give Summers First Win
- Arrogate Lands Post Nine For Dubai World Cup
- Hope Floats for Hoppertunity in Dubai World Cup
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 21, 2017
- Ashleyluvssugar, Texas Ryano Reunite in San Luis Rey
- Mastery to Claiborne Farm Upon Retirement
- Suffolk Downs Files Paperwork for Racetrack Sale
- Highland Reel Among World Cup Day Turf Runners
- Gun Runner Brings Consistent Class to World Cup Stage