The attorney representing Racing Services Inc. official Raymundo Diaz was removed from the case by a U.S. District judge Thursday because of a conflict of interest. In other developments, Racing Services founder Susan Bala filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection on behalf of the company.
State officials in North Dakota are calling for changes to the commission that oversees horse racing and a wagering business under investigation by state and federal authorities.
Most Popular Stories
- Promising Mastery Heads Los Al Futurity Field
- Del Mar to Pay Out Consolations for Pick 6
- End of Road for ‘Claiming Rule’ Challenge
- Woolf Award Finalists Announced
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Casse Mulls Derby Path for Classic Empire
- Thoroughbred Makeover Accepting Applications
- Bowman Wins Hong Kong Jockey Championship
- Greatbullsoffire Tops Futurity
- Innovative Wagers Help Racetracks with Handle