Musir continues on the comeback trail March 2 at Meydan in search of his first win in more than a year in the $250,000 Zabeel Mile Sponsored by Stud Estreal Energia (UAE-II).
Gloria de Campeao, winner of the 2010 Dubai World Cup Sponsored by Emirates Airline (UAE-I), will begin his stallion career in Sweden.
Gloria de Campeao sprung a 16-1 upset and odds-on favorite Midshipman finished fifth in the $200,000 Al Maktoum Challenge Round 1 (UAE-III), the featured event on opening day at brand new Meydan Racecourse Jan. 28 in Dubai.
Favored Natagora dictated the pace and then held off all challengers in spite of tiring in the final furlong to register a half-length victory in the stanjamesuk.com One Thousand Guineas (Eng-I) contested at Newmarket May 4.
Most Popular Stories
- Deal Reached on Pegasus Starting Slot for Gun Runner
- A. P. Indy Fires Another Across the Bow
- Jockey Lane Luzzi Follows in Father's Footsteps
- Bahamian Squall's First Foal is a Colt
- New York Lawmakers Question Cuomo's NYRA Plans
- Recalling World's Most Lucrative Races
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes
- First Foal a Filly for Grade 1 Winner Danza
- Lane to Join The National Stud as New Stud Manager
- First Foal by Fast Anna Born in New York