Mastery, the undefeated son of Candy Ride who was injured after winning the March 11 San Felipe Stakes (G2), will stand at Claiborne Farm upon his retirement, it was announced March 21.
Heavily favored Ashado, out of action since November 29, showed no signs of rustiness while tallying a 3 3/4-length victory over Victory U.S.A. in Saturday's $300,000 Fair Grounds Oaks (gr. II) at 1 1/16 mile.
Only six fillies are entered in Saturday's Fair Grounds Oaks (gr. II), but every single one of them deserves to be there.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Hence Springs Upset in Sunland Derby
- Dortmund Back to Dirt in Next Start
- Undefeated Ghalia Takes Sunland Park Oaks
- Girvin Heads Louisiana Derby Field
- Fast and Accurate Scores Spiral Upset
- Fear the Cowboy Takes Skip Away in Late Drive
- Thunder Snow Gets Up in UAE Derby
- Mind Your Biscuits Rises to Occasion in Golden Shaheen
- Farrell Poised for Next Test in Fair Grounds Oaks