Mastery, the undefeated son of Candy Ride who was injured after winning the March 11 San Felipe Stakes (G2), will stand at Claiborne Farm upon his retirement, it was announced March 21.
Heavily favored Ashado, out of action since November 29, showed no signs of rustiness while tallying a 3 3/4-length victory over Victory U.S.A. in Saturday's $300,000 Fair Grounds Oaks (gr. II) at 1 1/16 mile.
Only six fillies are entered in Saturday's Fair Grounds Oaks (gr. II), but every single one of them deserves to be there.
Most Popular Stories
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- Quality Over Quantity in Fasig-Tipton Saratoga Catalog
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- Street Surrender, Roman Secure First Stakes Win
- Society's Chairman Continues Beating the Odds
- Canterbury Park Tweaks September Race Schedule
- Durkin to Lead Personalized Tours of Hall of Fame