A bronze statue of Hall of Fame Jockey Pat Day, his arms raised in triumph, was unveiled during a noon ceremony Sunday at Churchill Downs. The sculpture, created by Louisville artist Raymond Graf, was inspired by Day's victory in the 1992 Kentucky Derby (gr. I) aboard Lil E. Tee.
Most Popular Stories
- Australia Easy Juddmonte International Winner
- The Jockey Club Elects Six New Members
- RCI Votes Increased Multiple NSAID Penalties
- Brief Fair Meet at Timonium Begins Aug. 22
- Thoro-Graph Products Added to Equibase.com
- Shared Belief Looking to Retain His Throne
- Haskin: Viva Travers!
- Big Three Clash in Rich Travers Stakes
- Value in Young Sires at Keeneland September
- Champion English Channel Relocates to Calumet