Monmouth Park will become the first U.S. racetrack, and first New Jersey outlet of any kind, to offer daily fantasy sports games when it launches its fantasy sports website Jan. 2.
The new partnership, announced Aug. 9, should lead to innovative handicapping products.
An infographic celebrating the Breeders' Cup 30th Anniversary. view infographic
Kenny and Sue McPeek, past winners of the Big Sport of Turfdom Award, announced the launch of their iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch application Horse Races NOW!
A Guide to North American Thoroughbred Sales Download Now!
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Draws Post 13, is 3-1 Derby Favorite
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- Bensons Hope to Let Good Times Roll in Derby
- Fresh Horses Plentiful in 2016 Kentucky Derby
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite
- Trainer Abrams Takes Leave of Absence
- Ramseys Go It Alone with Oscar Nominated
- Full Gate for Pat Day Mile
- Former Derby Hopefuls Meet in American Turf
- Gryder Seeks First Derby With Trojan Nation