Interactive past performance tool is being offered as a standalone product.
A new approach to handicapping horse racing from sports data company STATS aims to help handicappers uncover their own overlooked gems.
STATS LLC, the world's leading sports technology company, and Equibase Company, the Thoroughbred industry's official database, today announced the launch of a new interactive past performance product called STATS Race LensTM.
Monmouth Park will become the first U.S. racetrack, and first New Jersey outlet of any kind, to offer daily fantasy sports games when it launches its fantasy sports website Jan. 2.
The new partnership, announced Aug. 9, should lead to innovative handicapping products.
An infographic celebrating the Breeders' Cup 30th Anniversary. view infographic
Kenny and Sue McPeek, past winners of the Big Sport of Turfdom Award, announced the launch of their iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch application Horse Races NOW!
A Guide to North American Thoroughbred Sales Download Now!
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Logs Final 'Challenge' Work
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Los Al Gets Spotlight
- Firing Line to Crestwood
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- Juveniles Showcased at Gulfstream Saturday
- NY Again Considers Continuing Ed for Trainers
- Dutchess Views Lowers Fee for Big Brown
- Pure Sensation Questionable for HK Sprint
- The Devil You Say
- 'Sensation' Still Questionable For HK Sprint