NBC Sports' coverage of the 140th Kentucky Derby May 3 averaged 15.3 million viewers, according to fast national data provided today by The Nielsen Co.
The American Horse Council is asking its member organizations, their members, and the entire horse community to help in the drafting of the 2015 National Animal Health Monitoring System Equine Study.
Byron Rogers discusses potential stallions for multiple group I-winning filly The Fugue using statistics from the Key Ancestors report. read blog
The New York Racing Association reported that all-sources wagering was up less than 1% and attendance down slightly during the first half of the 40-day meet at Saratoga Race Course.
Wagering on United States Thoroughbred racing experienced an incremental uptick during July 2013 compared to the same month last year, according to statistics from Equibase Company.
A better presentation would be helpful, as would better information. read blog
A Guide to North American Thoroughbred Sales Download Now!
Statistics released July 5 by Equibase Company show double-digit declines in betting on U.S. races in June and for the year to date.
Statistics contained in The Jockey Club's 2009 "Online Fact Book," released Feb. 27 on the organization's Web site, reveal the extent to which the weakening global economy affected Thoroughbred breeding, racing, and sales in North America in 2008.
The Jockey Club 2004 Fact Book was released today at its Web site: jockeyclub.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Irish Surf Runs Away in Cougar II Marathon
- Dance With Fate's Exercise Rider Has Surgery
- Whitney Card's Grade I Races Taking Shape
- LoPresti Unfazed by Slow Move from Wise Dan
- Dance With Fate Euthanized After Accident
- V. E. Day Gives Lezcano Win 2,000 in Curlin
- Untapable Favored in Haskell Against Boys
- Lochte Looks to Regain Form in Oceanport
- Little Alexis Set for Test After Bullet Move
- Ami's Holiday Leads Prince of Wales Lineup