The Jockey Club has announced that the 2016 edition of the Fact Book is available in the Resources section of its website at jockeyclub.com.
- By Eric Mitchell
- Northeast Region, Midwest Region, Southeast Region, Southwest Region, West Region, Kentucky, Mid-Atlantic Region
MarketWatch has been integrated into The Blood-Horse. read blog
Equibase has introduced a leaders' list by foal crop that will enable users to determine which horse earned the most money, won the most races, or had the most stakes wins among its foal crop.
The 2014 Thoroughbred Mares Bred Report shows what stallions approximately 34,540 North American mares were bred to in 2014 as reported to The Jockey Club. The statistics reported include about 90% of actual mares bred. Download Report
Equibase Company announced July 29 the launch of a redesigned equibase.com website that features a multi-homepage concept with user-chosen pathways for new/casual fans, regular visitors, and seasoned handicappers.
NBC Sports' coverage of the 140th Kentucky Derby May 3 averaged 15.3 million viewers, according to fast national data provided today by The Nielsen Co.
The American Horse Council is asking its member organizations, their members, and the entire horse community to help in the drafting of the 2015 National Animal Health Monitoring System Equine Study.
Byron Rogers discusses potential stallions for multiple group I-winning filly The Fugue using statistics from the Key Ancestors report. read blog
The New York Racing Association reported that all-sources wagering was up less than 1% and attendance down slightly during the first half of the 40-day meet at Saratoga Race Course.
Wagering on United States Thoroughbred racing experienced an incremental uptick during July 2013 compared to the same month last year, according to statistics from Equibase Company.
A better presentation would be helpful, as would better information. read blog
A Guide to North American Thoroughbred Sales Download Now!
Statistics released July 5 by Equibase Company show double-digit declines in betting on U.S. races in June and for the year to date.
Statistics contained in The Jockey Club's 2009 "Online Fact Book," released Feb. 27 on the organization's Web site, reveal the extent to which the weakening global economy affected Thoroughbred breeding, racing, and sales in North America in 2008.
The Jockey Club 2004 Fact Book was released today at its Web site: jockeyclub.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Irish War Cry Morning-Line Pick in Wide-Open Haskell
- Stellar Wind, Vale Dori Face Off Again in Hirsch
- Fayeq Impresses in Saratoga Allowance Victory
- Into the Gray Brings Graydar First Winner
- Successful Sire City Zip Dead at 19
- Jockey Flores Plans to Retire From Riding
- Always Dreaming, Cloud Computing Head Jim Dandy
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Look Back: Bernardini's Dandy Score at Saratoga
- Ascend, Bigger Picture to Clash in Bowling Green