Benefiting from a good jump out of the gate at the top of the downhill turf track at Santa Anita Park, Big Kick never looked back over the course of 1 3/4 miles as he rolled to victory in the San Juan Capistrano.
Quick Casablanca hopes to make the San Juan Capistrano the continuation of a beautiful friendship with the Santa Anita turf, as the Chilean-bred won a grade III stakes over the Arcadia, Calif., lawn in April.
The Breeders' Cup Turf Sprint (gr. IT) was the most popular race among the 15 on the two-day World Championships programs, with a maximum 14 drawing into the field for the race.
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief Favored in Pacific Classic
- Tapestry Upsets Taghrooda in Yorkshire Oaks
- Big Blue Kitten Back in Jersey's Cliff Hanger
- TVG to Have Enhanced Pacific Classic Coverage
- Champion Benny the Bull to Bridlewood in 2015
- Second Sporting Art Auction in November
- Handicapping a Fantastic Travers Day
- Compound Pharmacy Has Reinforced Standards
- Vergara Wins Inaugural Apprentice Competition
- Maryland THA Elects 15 Directors