Backers who saw past a winless record in 2012 were rewarded by the 5-year-old Illinois-bred, who shocked in the $150,000 Stars & Stripes Stakes (gr. IIIT) July 14. He rolled to victory for Team Block at odds of 41-1.
Most Popular Stories
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Vale Dori Impressive in Bayakoa Victory
- Half Dome Dude Sets Remington Track Record
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Changing Schedules Impacted Wood, Blue Grass
- Highway Star Wins Go for Wand by a Nose
- King and His Court Claims Display Stakes
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded