Backers who saw past a winless record in 2012 were rewarded by the 5-year-old Illinois-bred, who shocked in the $150,000 Stars & Stripes Stakes (gr. IIIT) July 14. He rolled to victory for Team Block at odds of 41-1.
Most Popular Stories
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- The RNA Conundrum at Public Auctions
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- BH 100: Shooting Star
- Texas Bling Retired to Stud
- Have Horseplayers Lost Touch With the Horse?
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby