More than $818,000 was raised Jan. 4 during the live auction portion of the 24th Annual Select Stallion Season Auction benefiting Thoroughbred Charities of America.
The New York Thoroughbred Breeders Inc.'s annual Stallion Season Auction will begin at noon Friday, Jan. 10, 2014, and conclude at noon, Jan. 13.
The Keeneland Foundation, in partnership with the Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association, Thoroughbred Charities of America, Starquine, and the Casner Family Foundation, announced Oct. 26 the results of a hurricane relief effort launched during the September Sales.
Starquine, a horse listing service, and RaceReadySales, which lists juveniles, have formed a partnership to sell and purchase mares, foals, yearlings, juveniles, horses of racing age and stallion seasons online.
Bits and pieces from around the Thoroughbred industry...
The Indiana Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association (ITOBA) will conduct its annual stallion season auction Dec .9-15.
STARQUINE, an Internet Thoroughbred listing service, is accepting listings for online auctions.
Buyers interested in Diane Perkins Wimborne Farm dispersal can get an early look of the consignment on Starquine.com.
Starquine.com is offering a new Internet service for consignors selling horses at public auction. The service allows sellers to list the horses in their consignments online before sale company catalogues are printed. The service will allow prospective buyers to search each horse's entire pedigree, not just the dam and sire.
Most Popular Stories
- Keeneland September Sale Sees More Gains
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- No Dice for Massachusetts Racing, Breeding
- California Chrome Arrives at Parx Racing
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- What's Going On Here: Solid at the Core
- Suffolk Downs Loses Casino Bid on 3-1 Vote
- Injury Forces Sea The Moon's Retirement
- Is California Chrome Vulnerable in PA Derby?
- 'Gold Hopes to Keep Churchill Record Intact