The California Horse Racing Board has dismissed a pair of six-year-old complaints against trainer Bobby Frankel concerning morphine positives in post-race urine samples taken from his trainees Starmaniac and Mojave Moon in 2000.
For the second time in five years, Hall of Fame and Eclipse Award-winning trainer Robert Frankel is fighting charges levied by the California Horse Racing Board after morphine was detected in post-race tests of horses he trains.
The California Horse Racing Board issued two complaints Saturday against prominent Southern California trainer Robert Frankel. Frankel was cited after morphine was detected in urine samples taken from two horses the trainer raced at Hollywood Park in June.
Most Popular Stories
- Two Share Fastest Furlong Time at F-T Show
- Champion Wise Dan Back at the Track
- Hall Finalists Include Leatherbury, Lava Man
- Wise Dan, Main Sequence Top Turf Classic Noms
- New Social Media Rule for Australian Racing
- The Great War No Longer Pursuing Derby
- Mountaineer Cancels; Parx Loses Most of Card
- Daredevil Back to Work After Swale Washout
- The Jockey Club 2015 Fact Book Now Online
- Indiana Derby Moves to Mid-July This Year