The California Horse Racing Board has dismissed a pair of six-year-old complaints against trainer Bobby Frankel concerning morphine positives in post-race urine samples taken from his trainees Starmaniac and Mojave Moon in 2000.
For the second time in five years, Hall of Fame and Eclipse Award-winning trainer Robert Frankel is fighting charges levied by the California Horse Racing Board after morphine was detected in post-race tests of horses he trains.
The California Horse Racing Board issued two complaints Saturday against prominent Southern California trainer Robert Frankel. Frankel was cited after morphine was detected in urine samples taken from two horses the trainer raced at Hollywood Park in June.
Most Popular Stories
- Preakness Could Be Rematch for Derby Top 3
- Arrests in Connection With Derby Night Death
- Favored American Pharoah Wins Kentucky Derby
- GI Winners Untapable, Lea Work in Kentucky
- Keeneland Asks to Move Simulcasts to Red Mile
- Divining Rod On Target for Preakness Stakes
- Chinese Buyer Lands Top Two Mares at Inglis
- Kentucky Downs Plans KTDF Purse Increase
- ABR Releases Episode 4 of TC Video Series
- Xpressbet to Sponsor 2015 Preakness Stakes