The California Horse Racing Board has dismissed a pair of six-year-old complaints against trainer Bobby Frankel concerning morphine positives in post-race urine samples taken from his trainees Starmaniac and Mojave Moon in 2000.
For the second time in five years, Hall of Fame and Eclipse Award-winning trainer Robert Frankel is fighting charges levied by the California Horse Racing Board after morphine was detected in post-race tests of horses he trains.
The California Horse Racing Board issued two complaints Saturday against prominent Southern California trainer Robert Frankel. Frankel was cited after morphine was detected in urine samples taken from two horses the trainer raced at Hollywood Park in June.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Arrives at Belmont
- Sherman Reflects on Belmont Past and Present
- Coolmore: Zenyatta's Dam Vertigineux Has Died
- De Kock Says American Pharoah a 'Super Horse'
- American Pharoah Has Final Breeze for Belmont
- Sun and Warmer Temps Forecast for Belmont Day
- Belmont Stakes News Update for June 2
- Stewart 'Feeling Good' About Tale of Verve
- Florida Governor Signs Medication Reform Bill
- NTRA Announces NHC Dates, Updated Rules