Churchill Downs has presented checks totaling nearly $200,000 to fundraising partners who joined the track in the celebrations of the Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) Friday, May 4, and the third annual "Taste of Derby" party May 3.
Churchill Downs Inc. reported record total wagering for the 138th Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) day program of $39.9 million.
Churchill Downs Racetrack announced that Stand Up To Cancer ("SU2C") will be the beneficiary of a fund-raising effort conducted as part of the 138th running of the Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) on Friday, May 4.
Most Popular Stories
- Unique Bella Sidelined Due to Shin Issue
- Classic Empire to Arkansas Derby After Impressive Work
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- McCraken, Gunnevera Top Kentucky Derby Future Wager
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 28, 2017
- Tapit Colt Tops Barretts Hips to Watch
- Arrogate and How We Define Greatness
- Hence Springs Upset in Sunland Derby
- Skychai Racing Purchases Interest in Fast and Accurate