Churchill Downs has presented checks totaling nearly $200,000 to fundraising partners who joined the track in the celebrations of the Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) Friday, May 4, and the third annual "Taste of Derby" party May 3.
Churchill Downs Inc. reported record total wagering for the 138th Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) day program of $39.9 million.
Churchill Downs Racetrack announced that Stand Up To Cancer ("SU2C") will be the beneficiary of a fund-raising effort conducted as part of the 138th running of the Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) on Friday, May 4.
Most Popular Stories
- Miss Temple City Scores Matriarch by a Nose
- Laoban Works Toward Return
- Paco Lopez Rides Winner No. 2,000
- Bangkok Upsets Melmich in Valedictory
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- 'Chance' First Black-Type Winner for Skipshot
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Changing Schedules Impacted Wood, Blue Grass
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm