Churchill Downs has presented checks totaling nearly $200,000 to fundraising partners who joined the track in the celebrations of the Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) Friday, May 4, and the third annual "Taste of Derby" party May 3.
Churchill Downs Inc. reported record total wagering for the 138th Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) day program of $39.9 million.
Churchill Downs Racetrack announced that Stand Up To Cancer ("SU2C") will be the beneficiary of a fund-raising effort conducted as part of the 138th running of the Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) on Friday, May 4.
Most Popular Stories
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Six Neglected Horses Cleared to Leave Farm
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Gaudet, Amoss to Join Saratoga Live Team
- Fewer Fatalities Tied to Risk-Factor Changes
- A New Brand of Hero
- Bramlage: Decreased Use of Depo-Medrol a Plus
- AAEP Panel Calls for Additional EIPH Research
- Tampa Bay Downs Ready for Summer Festival