Calder Race Course's $4.8 million stakes program will be anchored by the Summit of Speed and the 10th annual Festival of the Sun.
Listings of racing on television and upcoming stakes.
A schedule of stakes races and televised races for the weekend of Feb. 17-19.
Fair Grounds has doubled its “Great Post Challenge” bonus—now awarding $1 million to any horse which wins both the grade II Louisiana Derby and the grade I Kentucky Derby in 2001.
Secret Status heads the seven-horse field in Saturday's Mother Goose Stakes.
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert Seeks 7th Futurity Win with Dortmund
- Lenny's Place - Episode 7
- Trainer Wells Pleads Guilty to Rigging Races
- Untapable, Tapiture Settle in at Fair Grounds
- New Rules Lead to Spike in Indiana Positives
- New York Panel Announces Winning Casino Bids
- NYTHA Has Plan to Deal With Election Protest
- Tax Break on Racehorses Passes Congress
- 2014 Auctions Digest
- Canterbury Park Announces 2015 Stakes Slate