Owners and breeders shine in weekend stakes. read blog
A comprehensive guide to stakes winners of 2011. This valuable digital reference is a compilation of the winners and placers in North America's and Europe's richest races. Order Now
As promised, the MassCap will return in 2004 after a one-year hiatus. Suffolk Downs has announced the 64th running of the grade II race will be May 29 with a $500,000 purse.
The minimum purse value for black-type stakes races in North America will increase to $40,000, beginning January 1, 2004, it was announced today by the Society of International Thoroughbred Auctioneers (SITA).
A total of 104 races at 42 tracks will benefit from Breeders' Cup Funds.
With an expanded schedule, fans can watch 15 stakes races from Saratoga this summer. The races will be on either ESPN, ESPN2, CNBC, and the YES network.
Woodbine Entertainment Group will have a record $18.7 million stakes schedule for its upcoming 2002 Thoroughbred
season. The stakes calendar includes 100 added-money events.
The Racing Network, LLC (TRN) announced that it will air its newly created "TRN Stakes Special," a presentation of premier thoroughbred racing programming on DISH Network's DISH-On-Demand pay-per-view service on April 7- 8, and 14, 2001.
Listing of televised racing and upcoming stakes races.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Returning Early From Break
- 'Power' Pair Square Off in July Cup
- 'Princess' Looks Tough in Delaware Handicap
- Kentucky Horses Lose a Friend in Vet Byars
- 95% Clearance Rate on Day 2 at Tattersalls
- Social Inclusion Breezes for Haskell
- Isabella Sings First Winner for Eskendereya
- Boston and Suffolk Downs Begin Planning
- Paladin Bay Seeks to Tame Bison City Stakes
- Del Mar's Paddock Sale to be Held July 20