As expected, the California Horse Racing Board adopted an emergency regulation to reaffirm its authority to add surveillance in stable areas.
A company specializing in surveillance systems reported Thursday to the California Horse Racing Board on the success of an experimental program that included two digital cameras monitoring activities in the stable area at Del Mar last summer.
Most Popular Stories
- Curlin Colt Sells for $350,000 at F-T October
- Cinco Charlie to Spendthrift Farm
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- Tapit Colt Late Withdrawal from F-T Sale
- Malibu Moon Filly Sells for $300,000 at F-T
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Inside the Magical Kingdom of Ballydoyle
- Mike Tirico to Host NBC's Prime BC Coverage
- Positive Start to Fasig-Tipton October Sale
- Harzand to Aga Khan’s Gilltown Stud