As expected, the California Horse Racing Board adopted an emergency regulation to reaffirm its authority to add surveillance in stable areas.
A company specializing in surveillance systems reported Thursday to the California Horse Racing Board on the success of an experimental program that included two digital cameras monitoring activities in the stable area at Del Mar last summer.
Most Popular Stories
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- Wake Forest Heads United Nations
- The Paralyzed Jockey Who's Still in the Race
- Probe Into Abandoned Horses Continues
- NM Will Suspend Horses Who Fail Drug Tests
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Lady Shipman Stands Tall in Highlander
- Danzing Candy to Make First Start for Baffert
- Family Tree Scores in Iowa Oaks
- 'Ghost' Takes on Males in Queen's Plate