Tom Law, former managing editor at Thoroughbred Times, has been named to the new title of managing editor for ST Publishing and will oversee a new Saratoga Springs, N.Y. office for that publication.
Critically acclaimed author and former champion steeplechase jockey Sean Clancy brought a new and engaging aspect to Bloodhorse.com's Triple Crown Mania coverage when he began his new Blog "The Inside Rail."
After five years of daily newspapers at Saratoga, ST Publishing has released the book form of The Saratoga Special.
ST Publishing announced Monday the formation of The Times, a new publication that will focus on the equestrian sports of steeplechase racing and eventing. The move combines ST's two publications Steeplechase and Eventing Times, and will take effect at the start of the 2006 publishing season in March.
Most Popular Stories
- Focused Hemsworth Entered in Curlin Stakes
- Stronach Group Explores Expansion into Massachusetts
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- Hard Aces Looks for Repeat in Cougar II
- Abel Tasman, Elate Exit CCA Oaks in Good Order
- Big World to be Offered at Fasig-Tipton November Sale
- Gutsy Move Gets Abel Tasman CCA Oaks Win
- Awesome Banner Posts Bullet Ahead of Vanderbilt
- Court Gives FL Breeders Right to Challenge Awards Plan