Owner Eugene Melnyk goes for his third Sandy Lane Gold Cup on Saturday, March 5 as his recent claim Safety Zone heads a field of 12 in the turf race in Barbados.
Churchill Downs announced Friday that it will provide simulcast accounting services to Racing and Gaming Services, a company on the Caribbean island of St. Kitts that handles wagers on Thoroughbred, harness, and Greyhound races.
Most Popular Stories
- Irish War Cry Returns to Worktab; Belmont Run Possible
- Always Dreaming Officially Ruled Out of Belmont Stakes
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Gold Cup Day
- Zayat Pinhooking Venture Returns Large Profit
- Graded Stakes Winner Destin Set for 2017 Debut
- Champion Songbird Confirmed for Ogden Phipps
- Classic Empire to Begin Belmont Training
- Familiar Faces Highlight New York Showcase
- Litfin: Gold Cup Figures to Set up Well for Accelerate
- Epicharis Begins Journey to Belmont Park