A beautiful son of Curlin lit up the bid board at the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky July selected yearling sale when he was purchased by Hartley/DeRenzo Thoroughbreds for $475,000.
Book 3 of Keeneland's September yearling sale in Lexington spun off another remarkably high-priced yearling Sept. 21, when a Curlin filly sold for $975,000 as the auction rolled through its seventh session.
Twenty-four hours after the Breeders' Cup at Santa Anita Park, the race results were casting a bright glow at the Fasig-Tipton November and Keeneland November mixed sales in Lexington.
Black Witch, a daughter of Majestic Warrior, was purchased by Hill 'n' Dale Sales for $400,000, the co-highest price at the Keeneland April sale of 2-year-olds in training.
Multiple grade I winner Smiling Tiger has been entered in the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky November select mixed sale.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- California Chrome Powerful Late in BC Drill
- China Horse Club Buys into California Chrome
- Winx Easily Wins Second Straight Cox Plate
- WinStar Farm Sets 2017 Stud Fees
- Champion Tepin Works at Churchill Downs
- Nobiz Like Shobiz Settling in at Old Friends
- Tourist, Celestine Work at Keeneland
- Not This Time Works at Churchill Downs
- War Front's Mosler to Country Life Farm