She's Not Here defended her title in the $200,000 Yellow Ribbon Handicap (gr. IIT) July 16, the first graded stakes at Del Mar's summer meeting.
G. Watts Humphrey Jr. and St. George Farm Racing's She's Not Here did some of the best running of her career last summer at Del Mar and she'll look to find that form again July 16 in the Yellow Ribbon Handicap (gr. IIT) at the seaside racetrack.
Lightly regarded Personal Diary took advantage of a hot pace with a sharp last-to-first move under Corey Nakatani to post a 9-1 surprise in the $300,000 Del Mar Oaks (gr. IT) on the turf Aug. 23.
St. George Farm Racing's Last Full Measure, a winner in her only start at Keeneland, ran her record to two-for-two at the Kentucky racetrack with an upset victory in the $300,000 Madison Stakes (gr. I) April 13.
With trainer Chris Grove looking on, Norman Asbjornson turned in his final workout for the Preakness Stakes (gr. I) Friday, May 13 at Pimlico Race Course; Mr. Commons drills seven furlongs at Hollywood Park.
Direct Line, battling West Hope all the way around, got up by a nose at the wire to win the $100,000 Gardenia Handicap (gr. III) in an 11-1 surprise at Ellis Park Aug. 14.
Most Popular Stories
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Lady Eli Runs 'One of Her Greatest Races to Date'
- Firenze Fire Upsets Sanford Stakes
- Twisted Tom Muscles His Way to New York Derby Score
- As Arrogate's Stature Builds, So Do Expectations
- Always Dreaming, Cloud Computing, Tapwrit Work at Spa
- Hunt Overcomes Trouble to Win Eddie Read
- Maryland Horse of the Year Ben's Cat Dies
- Dream It Is The Real Deal in Schuylerville
- Classic Empire to Resume Galloping